Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Talk about LOW - kangaroo14

Posted: Oct 16th, 2015 - 8:17 am In Reply to: Talk about LOW - Overworked and Underpaid

Seems they're not in too big of a hurry to correct a mistake in payroll that will benefit you, but let it be an over payment and they will take it out of your next pay, lickety-split!!! I was overpaid (not my fault) when we actually had an incentive for OT, but had had other issues that pay period that I knew was going to net me less pay and asked if they could please split the repayment between 2 pay periods...of course NOT and didn't even have the decency to send me an email stating they understood the situation & they were sorry, but the repayment had to come out in total as soon as mistake was found. Par for the course for this company!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Talk about LOW - Overworked and Underpaid (Views: 644, 2015-10-16, 7:53 am)
    • Talk about LOW - kangaroo14