Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So, has anyone gone back to college - after being an MT for eons?

Posted: Oct 15th, 2015 - 7:49 pm

I am going back to school to finish my bachelors (health care management) that I began many, many moons ago.  I just got out of my counselling session to plot out my course and I find that I need to take Anatomy and Physiology, as well as chemistry.  I gotta admit that kind of shocked me as the job is essentially just a management position, nothing really to do with the medical end of things.    

Anyhoo, has anyone found that being an MT assisted them in any significant way in the A&P classes?  I have heard they are brutal.   I am willing to torture myself with chemistry, A&P to get out of this biz as soon as humanly possible.  

I am in the middle of my first semester back at college and still working full time and it is exhausting, but the end result will be so worth it. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)