Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yes, as witnesses, I would assume one is taking notes - and dont ever doubt the call SM

Posted: Oct 4th, 2015 - 5:06 pm In Reply to: What requires so many abbreviations to be in attendance? - sm

isn't being recorded.

Years ago in house I got my A** chewed in a meeting because I was quitting for doing what I was told, and what I was told to do was wrong. All other meetings were held in the manager's small office, but THIS ONE, oh no, THIS ONE was held in a huge conference room big enough for 50 people or so, and I'd bet anything there was a voice-activated recording system in that conference room and I said something about it to the manager, questioning why that huge room for only 3 people and such an unimportant issue.

She gave me that blank, 'we're guilty as charged but don't dare admit it because it makes us look stupid and guilty and you (the employee) might be able to get something over on us because we're trying to pull something sneaky under the table to protect ourselvs and hang you' look.

Yeah, you better believe they're covering themselves with witnesses. Any time any of you are ever on a phone conference, check your state laws and record it when at all possible to cover your own ***.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)