Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 49)

Working on the Iridium onco account - Nimvin

Posted: Sep 6th, 2015 - 1:04 pm In Reply to: IRIDIUM -Oncology Account - Curious MT

I am working for them on the onco account. So far, here are my thoughts: Staff I have dealt with gets mixed reviews: Trainer not particularly helpful, but another contact is quite helpful and nice.

Platform is one of the worst I have ever worked on in years!! Yes, there are dictators who do a lot of "cut and paste" so you can get extra lines, but you are NOT guaranteed to get those all the time. I am currently typing dictators who are VERY easy to understand and I STILL can't manage over 200 lines per hour. For me, that's an extremely low line count. After you are released from QA, the pay is 8 cpl. (It's 7 cpl while you're on QA.) They will pay 8.5 cpl if you get a CMT. I suppose that's not too bad these days, considering. So on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them maybe a 5 or 5.5, but that's about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)