Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

So far from the truth I'm disgusted! - Andrews Grad CPC,CCS,CPhT

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 12:17 pm In Reply to: Not a good comparison...Harvard and Andrews, come now - and another thing about Andrews...

It doesn't surprise me that these kind of comments are few and far between because anyone can vouch (and I see they have!) for Andrews (and Linda) that they are a highly recognized school with coders getting remote jobs straight out of school. Linda is very kind and goes above and beyond to help her students. I tend to see when disgruntled coders post awful comments like this that they are either not putting in 100% into finding a job/ accepting an entry level job or they are not CPC or CCS certified. Either way, what was said is so far from the truth. I graduated from Andrews, got my CPC and CCS and my first job was "remote" coding. I left that job for another "remote" job that was a better fit for me. I have yet to work onsite for any company. You should've looked into asking some of the graduates if they have had remote jobs before you go instigating and posting false accusations that could sway a possible future student from attending a great school. They would surely be missing out on a pristine opportunity to flourish in this field if they were to believe you. Hopefully all of us that have responded with comments will have been read and rest assured that what you said was actually misleading on YOUR part unlike the other way around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)