Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Not true... - Andrews Student, CPC-A, working towards CCS

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2015 - 6:29 pm In Reply to: Not a good comparison...Harvard and Andrews, come now - and another thing about Andrews...

Please note that the testimonials that Linda gives are true and not lies. I waited 3 years to go through her school. I had been an MT for over 20 years. I finally decided to cough up the money and start working on my coding career. I can say positively that I am one of the coders she is referencing. I have my first job remotely coding and it is an excellent job. These jobs are not easy to find but doors open and close and a person just has to be diligent. Linda's fees are reasonable and the curriculum is excellent. I wish I did this 3 years ago. She does not lie. I have waited a long time to post on here. I am tired of all the negative feedback. Her course is not a waste of time; obviously this is your opinion. I am sorry that you haven't found a job in coding. This is my first time posting on here and probably my last. It is time to speak the truth. I do not have much money and I would not spend my money on something foolish. I have seen the postings, good and bad, of Linda's school for several years and did a lot of research on different schools, and the curriculum and the price of hers far exceeded everything else I looked at in terms of getting coding credentialing and cost. I do not EVER regret my decision to make a better life for myself and family by deciding to take her course. No one is paying me or bribing me to say this. I speak independently. People are entitled to their opinions, but please base these on facts. Going to any school, whether it is Linda's or a university, still has the same principle - you get out of it what you put into it. If a person does not put their all into it, then they are wasting their money and time. Again, research the facts and the integrity of the school you choose to learn from and that is what I did and Linda's school stands up to the test. I and many others are living testimonials of what her school has done for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)