Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Not a good comparison...Harvard and Andrews, come now - and another thing about Andrews...

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2015 - 12:41 am In Reply to: About Andrews - Old Pro

I don't trust Linda (owner) because she exaggerates (I think I will even say outright lies) about her coding graduates being able to find a remote coding position directly after going to her school. I have been searching high and low for longer than I care to admit and have found that it is impossible to find a remote coding position right after graduation. In 100% of the cases they want at least 1 year of experience in a hospital setting BEFORE sending you home, which IS probably a good idea -- it's just that I think Linda KNOWS MTs are used to telecommuting so she wants them to believe they can continue to do so she says (in print on her website) that she something like she has "some students that have found their first job as remote coders"

I believe she does this so they will pay the 5K to take the course. She knows they will probably still get a job, just not REMOTE. If that is the only thing the want to do or CAN do someone could lose all that money/time.... that's not "kind" or "having integrity" in my book.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)