Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

EditScript 9 sure seems clunky. Is anyone else frustrated by not being - able to correct templates once and for all?

Posted: Sep 1st, 2015 - 5:27 pm In Reply to: where are account specs for accounts on Inscribe?? - Forgot where to find them

...I am all for caution re: HIPAA and all, but NOT being able to fix those mangled normals ONE time and then reinserting that corrected one each subsequent time it is needed is just plain idiotic.

Nuance purports to manufacture software that promotes efficiencies? For whom? Doctors cuss it, MTs go broke with these clunky platforms, and month after month it spits out gobbledygook that must be corrected ad nauseam. Anyone else losing lines per hour on EditScript? Anyone else hear that it was supposed to be more user friendly than Dictaphone?

And having to RETYPE each phrase into Google to research spelling, definition, lab values, etc., as opposed to those quick and easy copy and pastes? Stupid.

EditScript 9 sucks. Does 10 correct this stuff or is this just going to be the new normal? I shudder. Of course, with the reduced efficiencies, I likely won't be around too much longer, as I can anticipate regularly falling short of "production" goals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)