Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Here's my frustration with the cherry pickers - mt4now

Posted: Aug 25th, 2015 - 8:38 pm In Reply to: I just want to thank the cherry pickers - You know who you are

It was recently brought our attention by an email from my TSM that cherry picking would not be tolerated. Ok. They were warned. Two more emails later!!! they were warned again that they would be reprimanded if it continued. What? Seriously? I have been put on their management review because of having a time consistently making my line count. Well, I wonder why? I get so many of the crappy doctors! Plus was told I would be terminated if my line count does not go up. How in the world is this fair? They get all these warnings when they are cheating and I get a "you'll be fired" when I have to pick up THEIR slack?? I can't stand it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)