Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 31)

I had 9 accts and ran out of work all the time. - Left KS

Posted: Aug 18th, 2015 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Tread lightly........you may run out of work a lot - Boots

But when it was busy, I got phone calls outside of my availability all the time desperately asking for help. The acct managers I had had never been MTs and were pretty clueless, but they expected a lot. And they have some kind of mystical pay tier that they will never let you see--they did not even have an employee handbook during the years I was there--you have to be with them for years to actually get a raise. Being great at your job and keeping clients happy mean nothing to them. CMTs and good MTs get fed up with that and quit all the time. That's why they are always hiring.

I would rate them a 3-4 out of 10. Probably more like a 3. I am so much happier since I left. Good luck. You might like it there. To each, her own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)