Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

NOT ATTAINABLE - oldtmt

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 - 5:36 pm In Reply to: probably same supervisor - Muah

Got email and basically it is what was sent out. New requirement is 26K speech OR 13,000 typed for full time. They came up with a formula...if you make 20K speech lines (divide by 2 and that equals 10K) and you ADD that to 3000 typed lines, then you meet the 13,000 requirement....so you have type 23K lines total in an 80 hour period...I am quick and I think my highest EVER was 22,875 or so. And THIS is for NO incentive, NO extra... They are trying to get away with paying no benefits and if so....they don't need my expertise and years of service. Have you LOOKED at a report by India??? I am sure that one of "our" old hospitals will be going EMR at next contract, because there is NO WAY they will like the work. I will be gone long before, but the only way to get our jobs back in the US is for all the hospitals to go to a system that they will train US people on and pay them for their knowledge. MT was my career for 25+ years...it is now a FT job for the benefits and now will be looking outside the field...They win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)