Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion -- only if you have to - BeenThereDoneThat

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Amphion has a help wanted ad on this site.... - But I am wondering

I worked there a few years ago. Their platform was their own proprietary program, and it did not always run smoothly. As I recall, there was a lot of down time from lack of work, and the managers weren't always very nice about it, and they did not like it when you went in off-hours to try and make up down times. They did pay a little extra, but they did not count any spaces in the line count, so you don't end up making any more money.

I remember one particular time, again, a few years ago, where there was some complaining here on this site about them, and one of the managers wrote a haughty reply about how much money they made off the backs of the production workers, not sure if the managers got some kind of commission or not, but the attitude was so bad that I gave notice that very day.

Oddly, they ended up asking me to come back not long after that.

Maybe they've changed, but that's how it was when I worked there, Must've been about 5 years ago now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)