Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

We're kind of in the same boat. I'm retired (sm) - Tired old woman

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 6:22 pm In Reply to: Good luck to me with the new IMX line requirement sm - Kick me when I am down

too (68) and only work part time, 4 hours. But I usually only get about 1000 lines in a 4-hour period - mostly because there is no work for a good hour or 2 of my shift, and I have to come back later in the day when they are always screaming for help and telling us about if we had to "flex", to "hop on." I'm tired of hopping on, and I'd have to hop on for another 2-3 hours to get 1300 a day. I just don't know if I'm even going to try. I guess I will wait and see what the email says and then decide. I definitely don't like the idea of living off SS checks (mine and hub's) but I've lived on a budget practically my whole life, and I guess I can tighten up a bit if I have to. But I don't plan on killing myself either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)