Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

At some point, you will be placed on a PAP--sm - anon

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 1:39 pm In Reply to: How long did it take for Nuance.... - to fire you for not meeting....

That stands for performance action plan. It generally lasts for 4 weeks and during that time you will have a once a week conference call with your supervisor with the aim of getting the production up. If at the end of the 4 weeks you are not meeting goal, chances are pretty good you will be fired. Sometimes before the PAP you could be assigned a class for boosting production. Once you are on the PAP, you do not get off of it until the 4 weeks are up, no matter how well you do.

I am waiting to see how many times you can go off grid after a PAP before you are terminated. Last week my QA was under 99% and my production was 99.57 lines. There was another time where my production was above the 100 but my QA was done. I guess I will just wait and see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)