Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 33)

not intended - TRM

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 10:29 am In Reply to: you sure can! - sm

Ladies, the caps was not intended as shouting, please. The "do not" and "don't" are there specifically to ward off those that place attachments, which you would not believe how many I get that attach the resumes and for fear of viruses I do not open those. Also, I receive multiple phone calls if I do not place "don't call..." I apologize if I offended anyone, but it certainly was not intended. I'm just trying to hire people that want to work and can listen to instructions. Trust me the caps meant nothing to me, a lot of times I type in caps, nothing meant by it. But, it would be so much better if you had just asked me rather than making a comment, I would have been happy to have explained as I am now! Anyway, I am hiring ladies for this position. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)