Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account.. (Views: 35)

Oh contrare - anonie

Posted: Jul 24th, 2015 - 7:18 pm In Reply to: I have worked for them from the start. Yes, their pay - sm

Do not say they will work with you. They won't. Took my best accounts and put them on a ridiculous system or category so that their QA people or heads of those could keep them up to date.

When I was sick and after I returned to work, I found out that my accounts were gone. I got used to one of my substitutes and they lost that account. Then I had junk work and awful dictators. They would not work with me and ended up firing me because I was angry about this fact.

I tried to work for them, but I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't have enough work and what I had was awful. I asked for other work and they would not even consider it, i.e. a different specialty.

So now I have no jobs and don't intend to look for more. I may be out on the street in no time after my savings runs out and I am not exaggerating that. This sucks that some smart aleck person who had not been there long (in human resources) possibly two weeks could let a very experienced MT go just to show her power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)