Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It's their system - IMO

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2015 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: Unhappy - Anon

Seems if I am doing good with lines, then somehow they come up with many reports with nit picking deductions. If I am doing terrible in line count due to the constant run of bad dictators, then it seems they don't check many of my reports and I have 99-100. I have also found that no matter how many job numbers you provide of the same dictators with horrid sound files, nothing ever gets done, yet we are required to stay in their grid they created with the many roadblocks that THEY control. Every single one of them, from the owners to the STMs, POC, etc. all of them IMO will one day answer to the Big Guy, and they will not be able to justify their actions. That gets me through my day, just knowing that in the end, it will all come out. I don't buy into their "niceness" and how everyone feels bad for the STMs, etc. They are playing the MTs. They don't care. I know quite a few of them, the ones that have left because they wouldn't do what was expected and the ones that have been let go. As for the ones that stay, they are doing what they are told, and earning a paycheck, and that takes a certain kind in itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)