Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have another opinion - Cindy

Posted: Jul 13th, 2015 - 12:23 pm In Reply to: These chastizing group emails really burn me. - OneFootOutTheDoor

I don't mind the group e-mails at all. I assume that they do this when they see many people making the same mistake. They don't QA everything, so they probably figure some people are doing it, but they're not catching it on the QA. So if they say there have been problems with inaccurate lab values, for example, I make an extra effort with my lab values. I think it makes me better. I also assume if they find something wrong with my work in particular, they'll let me know it. I don't take anything that someone puts in an e-mail personally. Like us, they're busy. I think it's better to give them the benefit of the doubt when they sound snippy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)