A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l suttar approach to begin a craniectomy - nm

Posted: Aug 07, 2013

nm

Sutar - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Craniectomy/neurology
Jan 18, 2012

I'm an MT student and I'm struggling with this dictation. it sounds to me like he says "where he underwent a craniectomy, which removed the left subdural bled." However, the MT grading my papers says that bled and bleed are "the incorrect form of the correct word". I thought those were the only 2 forms of the word??  ...

Advice Please: How Would You Approach An
Aug 19, 2014

office manager who constantly emails regarding what time I clocked in and why, when I am IC? I have a schedule, set days, set hours, and word 3rd shift, but I flex the hours and clock in anywhere from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. I do work my full shift. I don't want to stir the pot, but want to approach her diplomatically and get her off my back. Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Billing -- A Softer, Gentler Approach ... Sm
Oct 24, 2014

Anybody out there who is focused on the billing aspect more than the coding aspect? I am considering getting my feet wet by starting with billing experience instead of going full-force into coding. Apparently, there is a big fifference.  From what I am reading, billing really leans more towards filling the insurance paperwork, etc.  There are schools everywhere and so many touting "start your own business in medical billing."  I am wary and tired and confused and everything in b ...

S/l,,,Scottie Dog And En Face Approach?? On Lumbar Epidural Pain Shot
Feb 13, 2012

new one on me ...

When Does This Locking Out Begin?
Feb 25, 2010

Is it just for the North right now? ...

Begin S/l Defiw
Jun 03, 2010

xx ...

My Countdown Will Soon Begin
Sep 04, 2012

I'm very excited to venture out of the home, moving in a direction I will be appreciated by someone and feel I have a purpose.  It is not a pleasant job for most, but I am pleased and excited I chose it.  I have finished my CNA course and take my state test tomorrow bright and early.  If I pass, I will be on a journey for new employment in about two weeks.  From there, my education will continue and most likely it will be paid.  I will also have the opportunity to g ...

Let The Nickpicking Begin.
Jan 10, 2013

well, I have now begun to experience the petty QA dings.   A lab value "of" vs lab value "is", and removal of a comma.  And in one report, three terms that are easily found were blanked as if QA did not know what they were.  Well I knew!  Man, I am so glad I am out of here. ...

Our Lives Begin To End The Day We Become
Jan 21, 2013

Silent about things that matter." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ...

I Cannot Begin To Tell You How Bad I Hate The
Apr 05, 2013

Especially when they are done by Offshore QA - auditing me - and marking errors that I really do not think I would make and/or miss. A drug dosage off by 700 MG?? I don't think so - not after 20 years!!! UGH - If this is what is going to happen the next few days, I may just not check my email! ...

Friend Wants To Know...Where To Begin?
Jun 25, 2013

I have a friend who is a nurse who wants to get into medical transcripting. Since she has a lot of background, she doesn’t think it would take her long. I had a bad experience with the company that trained me, so I was wondering what you guys would recommend for her? Do you know of any companies that train then give live work or know of a low-cost school?I let her know that most companies require 3 years experience, so do you know of anyone who hires fresh MTs?Thanks in advance! ...

This Is How They Will Begin Dumping US MTs.
Dec 04, 2014

Those getting 99.49 or not getting line count will be out the door.  This is how they will dump us.  In comparison to India and Korea, we are over paid numbers, not people.  This company has lost all values where their US employees are concerned.  Wonder what the CEOs bonus will be this year for running the company into the ground?  Good work Sir.  Can you say greed? ...

Let The Debate Begin
Mar 20, 2015

Here's my dilemma.  QA/audit/whatever says that Alzheimer disease is the proper usage.  Webmd, Mayo, NIH, and the disease webites, alz.com Alzheimer's website says it is Alzheimer's disease.  Same thing with Parkinson's (pdf.org), Crohn's (CCFA.org) etc., etc.  Always the apostrophe regardless.  What is everyone else doing and have you been corrected one way or the other?  ...

Let The MT Week BS Begin
May 15, 2015

I'm assuming we'll be asked to play a cutsie game every day and we'll be told ad nauseum how wonderful we are and how much we're appreciated. BLAH-BLAH-BLAH. Here's an idea: We already know we don't rate a bonus or a gift card so honor us by paying us a freakin' LIVING WAGE! My metrics accuracy score was 98.9% this week so I was told I need to work on my quality LOL. Yeah, that 0.1%--possibly due to not crossing a 'T' or dotting an 'I' ( ...

Advice On How To Begin MT Career
Jan 04, 2010

I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to get trained, the best training programs & how to eventually get hired as an MT.  I have zero medical background, so the right training program is critical & this is a huge commitment & the training is pricey so I want to get it right. Thanks in advance......... ...

Does Anyone Know When Andrews Will Begin Their ICD-10 Program?
Jul 12, 2011

I was wondering if anyone has heard the date when Andrews will begin their ICD-10 program. I also have been told that is critically important to know both ICD-9 and ICD-10. Do you agree, and why? ...

Where To Even Begin? New Vern Email
Aug 17, 2012

I just could not even get through the email without throwing up a little in my mouth.  Cadence of communications?  Is that why we have no comp plan yet? Future priorities?  Like what a new office space or more team building exercises?  Are we the MTs even on that list of priorities?  And my absolute favorite- Proud to work for Mmodal?  No.  Not even close.  Try embarrassed and ashamed and when people ask what I do I usually lie. If thi ...

Patient First - When They Might Begin Hiring Again?
Mar 10, 2015

Any insider info on when they might begin hiring again? Still hoping ... ...

Do You Think That As The Economy Improves That Industry Wide Salaries Will Begin To Improve?
Sep 22, 2010

I know and accept the fact (albeit grudgingly) that ASR and offshoring are the wave of the future, but do you think that as the economy improves that things will cycle and what we do will once again become valued with the recognition of our value being reflected in higher salaries?  Or do you think that the unhappy reality is that regardless of the economy salaries will either remain stagnant or continue to trend downward? Thanks in advance for your input. ...

MS WORD HELP. Will Not Begin Sentence With First Letter In All Caps Anymore, Also The Letter "
Dec 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, for no reason that I can find, I cannot get the first letter of a sentence to be in all caps automatically, (unless I do it manually.)  The same for the letter " I " by itself when typed.   It was always automatic and now all of a sudden it is doing this and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Has anybody else had this problem, if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, appreciate the help ...