A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l his deboyant discrimination - SAMI

Posted: Aug 29, 2011

His (deboyant) discrimination is 6 mm posteriorly and in all 5 digits. His capillary refill is brisk in all 5 hands. He has 5/5 FDP and FDS in digits 3-4. He has 5/5 extension of the MCP, PIP, and DIP joints, digits 2-5.

maybe 2 point? Just a guess by your s/l NM - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

two-point discrimination - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Age Discrimination
Oct 02, 2013

I had an offer, everything looked great, but the minute they received my paperwork with my DOB on it, not another word from them, despite my emails.  Has anyone ever changed their DOB on an application to avoid this? TIA. ...

Discrimination Against California?
Feb 06, 2014

I've seen where some companies are not interested in hiring MLSs from California (presumably because of labor laws). I'm wondering if any Nuance MLSs from California have felt some bad vibes lately? I'm wondering if they want to get rid of us. ...

Discrimination Concern
Nov 03, 2014

Just a thought, has anybody noticed that all TLs and TSMs are CMTs.  I believe they discriminate against those of us who do not have our RMT or CMT for any positions of authority.  I have applied for many TL and TSM positions and have never heard a word.  They CYA by putting that preferred line in, but what they mean is don't bother.  I believe this is discrimination.  What do you all think??   ...

AGE DISCRIMINATION Complaint
Feb 22, 2015

Has anyone reading this ever filed an age discrimination complaint? I have never felt my age was an issue before this current situation, but now have the feeling that it is, at least for possible employers. Recently, I was offered an IC position. I completed the required IC paperwork and submitted it. After that I never heard another word from the intake person or the two people I was supposed to be working with to get set up to be an IC for this company. I emailed the intake person and one ...

Disability Discrimination By Supervisor
Jan 17, 2011

Basically, story goes like this.  Have been a transcriptionist many years.  Thought I was moving up to a better line count with another company (having trouble making ends meet).  Found this great pay rate with a national MTSO and signed on.  Couldn't work full schedule since the beginning due to medical problems but did work consistently part time with excellent accuracy and no job-related complaints, nothing but praise for working a very difficult account.  About ...

His Two-point Discrimination Is 6 Mm Both ??? And Aurally?
Apr 06, 2011

Sounds like periolly?? ...

Discrimination 6 Mm Both Feriorly And Honorly
Jul 18, 2011

discrimination 6 mm both feriorly and honorly.   Any thoughts????  ...

Age "Discrimination"
Nov 18, 2014

It's interesting that different doctors or speakers have different takes on ages. There's one doctor who seems to think just about everyone is "elderly", even a patient in her late 50s. Then there are doctors who refer to patients in their 60s as being "middle-aged." Regarding the doctor who refers to just about everyone as being "elderly", I thought maybe he's a young doc. So I Googled him to see if I can view him whether he looks young, but he looked like he was in his 50s hi ...