A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l cuff 2 bite... - stumped OH MT

Posted: Aug 05, 2011

Pt is status post a s/l cuff 2 bite to the thumb....

N/M - got it! - Stumped OH MT

[ In Reply To ..]
After listening to it for the 200th time, I finally got it. It's cockatoo DUH!!!

Similar Messages:

S/l Cuff Line ... See More
Mar 08, 2012

Within the right hemithorax, there is evidence of progressive "cuff line" in severe right lung parenchymal fibrosis likely related to postradition change.  ...

Dog Bite
Sep 14, 2012

pt bit on finger by her own dog.  Right finger examination:  s/l "vasal clencher" wound overlying the palmar aspect of the middle phalanx   TIA ...

Rotator Cuff Repair
Aug 28, 2014

Dictator is saying what sounds like auto-T was done at the biceps.  Can't confirm if its auto-T or oto-T.  Any suggestions?? ...

Ecm??? After A Tick Bite.
May 04, 2010

doc states after examing the site of a tick bite, he states "There is no sign of ECM at this time." suggestions?? ...

*bite* Biopsy Technique
Apr 23, 2013

It sounds like *bite* biopsy technique. For polyp removal... Just checking this is a real thing and not just a stutter...Thanks for your help :) ...

Rotator Cuff Musculature Or Muscle Tear?
Oct 15, 2009

it really sounds like he says "musclulature" ...

I Am So Ticked I Could Bite The Heads Of Nails Off
Oct 17, 2009

I just got through with my 8 hours for the day. I could have worked longer, there was work left and my company does not mind. We are behind on discharge summaries but I am blowing steam out of my ears. I am old enough to quit this job and have I ever been thinking about it today. I have had people dicating for doctors who are ESLs themselves!! I was told not to change their verbs and such, leave as is. That grates on my last nerve. I have had people chomping gum in my ears, how rude is that? Did ...

Brain Dead - Tic- Or Tick-bite Technique
Nov 17, 2011

I've typed this a bazillion times, but my brain just won't function tonight. Eye muscle surgery. Reattached using 'tic-bite' or 'tick-bite' technique? Thanks in advance. ...

Ok, I'll Bite. Is ANYONE Able To Make Ends Meet At M*Modal? Sm
Dec 30, 2012

I am not asking if you are happy.  I haven't been happy being an MT for years.  I just want to be able to pay my bills, have an income and pay my bills.  I'm not making what I made years ago either, but I can pay my bills (not much left over after that's done.)  I am stuck with M*Modal for the time being and not of my choice.  I have worked for other large nationals that were constantly bad mouthed, and I was able to make a living at them.  Does anyon ...

Hyphen - Close To Near Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear
May 11, 2012

Plz help me with this sentence regarding the hyphen usage.   close to near full thickness rotator cuff tear     Thnx in advance for the help,   Syd ...

Rotator Cuff Repair Suture, Silky-dex, Silky-tex? Thanks. Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...