A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

rotator cuff musculature or muscle tear? - dawn

Posted: Oct 15, 2009

it really sounds like he says "musclulature"

if that is what it sounds like, then type that. - ht

[ In Reply To ..]
Normally they say "rotator cuff tear"

thanks - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Hyphen - Close To Near Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear
May 11, 2012

Plz help me with this sentence regarding the hyphen usage.   close to near full thickness rotator cuff tear     Thnx in advance for the help,   Syd ...

Rotator Cuff Repair
Aug 28, 2014

Dictator is saying what sounds like auto-T was done at the biceps.  Can't confirm if its auto-T or oto-T.  Any suggestions?? ...

Rotator Cuff Repair Suture, Silky-dex, Silky-tex? Thanks. Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...

How Do You Type ... Grade 1 To 2 Or 1-2 Muscle Tear?
Nov 23, 2009

grade 1 to 2 or 1-2 muscle tear? tia. There is a focal hemorrhage in the central portion of the distal rectus femoris, consistent with the grade 1-2 muscle tear.   ...

Looking For Opinions! Should "muscle Relaxers" Always Be Changed To "muscle Relaxant
Jun 17, 2010

That was the entire question!  Thanks!!! ...

Paralumbico Musculature
Oct 15, 2010

Is there such a thing as a paralumbico musculature?  It sounds like he is saying paralumbico. ...

Paralumbrical Musculature
Nov 29, 2010

Is there such a word as paralumbrical?  Used as in paralumbrical musculature.  Thanks ...

Para Musculature Or Paramusculature?
Jun 13, 2010

I've always typed paramusculature but now am questioning myself and can't document either. I'm working on a verbatim doctor so can't change it to paraspinal musculature. Help please. ...

S/l Cuff 2 Bite...
Aug 05, 2011

Pt is status post a s/l cuff 2 bite to the thumb.... ...

S/l Cuff Line ... See More
Mar 08, 2012

Within the right hemithorax, there is evidence of progressive "cuff line" in severe right lung parenchymal fibrosis likely related to postradition change.  ...

Muscle Or Ligament
Jan 18, 2010

pain in the s/l disorius embi cyftum- a muscle or ligament. ...

Muscle Rents?
Sep 26, 2012

Doc says patient has "no obvious s/l rents or deficits in muscle ability."  Does that make sense?   ...

Scalenaticus Muscle
Oct 24, 2012

I can't find s/l scalenaticus muscle related to a thoracic outlet syndrome, anywhere.  Anyone know it?   ...

Maybe A Muscle/skin Word
Dec 06, 2012

Abdominal exam reveals a lot of s/l scuria from pregnancy. It is definitely not hernia or scars - any ideas?  Thanks! ...

One More... Pertalis Muscle? Please See Message
Sep 05, 2014

The patient has a growing lipoma of his left upper eyebrow. On examination, his s/l pertalis muscle is intact. TIA. ...

Peenya Or Pinya Muscle Stimulator
Oct 27, 2009

This infant has colon/rectal problems, used this Pingya/Peenya device for neuromuscular stimulation.  I have checked EVERYWHERE!!  Any suggestions?? ...

S/l Extensory Storm Brevis Muscle
Mar 29, 2010

the diagnosis is strain of the s/l extensory storm brevis muscle. tia. ...

Lumbar Pain/DDD/muscle Weakness
Sep 10, 2010

I'm having some trouble with this dictation...I think it must have been late in the day for this dr...this one was didn't make sense in many places where she'd use the wrong words, not finish a thought, dictate different med doses, etc.  I've narrowed it down to 2 that I absolutely cannot get & I don't know if they are mistakes or not.  The patient is being worked up for lumber pain, DDD, muscle weakness, and a positive ANA. "The patient was having muscle ...

Test For Puborectalis Muscle..see Message Please
Mar 09, 2011

s/l forange-ithography or forange-ifography demonstrated reduced relaxation of the puborectalis muscle.   TIA ...

Pectorum (sp) Pelvic Girdle Muscle
Mar 24, 2014

It sounds like he says pectorum? but i can not find anything like that. helppp ...

Raising/racing/razing Of Quadriceps Muscle?
Nov 12, 2009

I can hardly understand this ortho resident.  Hx:  Morbidly obese patient with severe osteo in both knees, failed steroid inj, next step Supartz.  He is examining her legs and says that range of movement is restricted due to pain.  He then goes on to say There is (s/l raising/racing/razing) of quadriceps muscle seen.  She does have tenderness in her knees in both medial and patellofemoral joint lines.  Any ideas?  I'm ready to buy this doc a plane ticket ...

Prescribed S/l Celendec(?) And Flexeril For Muscle Pain
Aug 18, 2010

I'm stumped on the name of this drug -- have looked it up in Google with every spelling I can think of with no luck. The patient was prescribed s/l Celendec and Flexeril for muscle pain. Thanks!!! Lauren ...

Menisus Tear
Aug 01, 2013

"I then inserted a biter, and debrided the medial meniscus back to a stable rim in the posterior aspect.  This involved removing about 50% of the ______ (sounds like poot) ...

I Think It Is Really Sad That Someone Would Try To Tear Other People Down
Feb 18, 2014

when we are just trying to do our job, and provide for our families.  I will be deleting my previous comments, and I welcome anyone who wants to join me.  We know what our job entails, obviously the original poster does not.  We are better than this.  This is a waste of all our time -- time we do not have.  I feel sorry for the poster; he/she could spend her/his life making positive changes . . . instead he/she needs the attention of getting other people u ...

Amputation Radial Tear?
Dec 10, 2009

"Patient has had an s/l amputation radial tear of the posterior horn, which was treated with partial meniscectomy." That is what I am clearly hearing but I cannot reference that anywhere.  If it is correct, what is it? Also, DR states he showed the patient the "video prints" so that she understands.  I have never heard this before.  Is this photos from the surgery video? Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Right Knee Likely A Meniscal Tear
Jun 22, 2010

Preoperative Diagnosis Right knee likely/lateral meniscal tear. (I swear it sounds like he is saying likely a meniscal tear. Would this be feasible in a preoperative diagnosis. If so, do I insert a comma after right knee)? Postoperative Diagnoses Right knee lateral meniscal tear. Right knee lateral tibial plateau chondromalacia. ...

Pt With Medial Meniscus Tear.
Jun 07, 2011

Patient likes to wear flip flops, however, I recommended that she go to a s/l Vinza shoe and has a 1/4" lateral shoe wedge placed on the outside under the outer sole.  TIA NM ...

Rembrandt Or Remnant Tear
Aug 31, 2012

On review of the MRI, there is what the radiologist describes as a small ---- supraspinatus tear.   Sounds like he says Rembrandt, but is it remnant?  Thanks for your help. ...

Test For Medial Meniscus Tear
Feb 25, 2011

Laundry list of tests including s/l Kessler/Tesler/Pesler test. Any ideas?   ...

Oxox Tear Drop Graft
Aug 23, 2012

I'm dictating on a patient who has an AV fistula and the dictator is saying something like ox ox tear drop or at least that's what it sounds like ...