A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l cuff line ... see more - Kimberly

Posted: Mar 08, 2012

Within the right hemithorax, there is evidence of progressive "cuff line" in severe right lung parenchymal fibrosis likely related to postradition change. 

my guess for today is linear not severe - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly "progressively linear right lung"

He is definately saying "cuff line" but find nothing supporting this. - Kimberly

[ In Reply To ..]
Very clear English-speaking dictator.

AND severe right lung (not in) - postradiAtion

[ In Reply To ..]
no idea about "cuff line"

cuff line - jan2

[ In Reply To ..]
progressive Kerley line?

Similar Messages:

S/l Cuff 2 Bite...
Aug 05, 2011

Pt is status post a s/l cuff 2 bite to the thumb.... ...

Rotator Cuff Repair
Aug 28, 2014

Dictator is saying what sounds like auto-T was done at the biceps.  Can't confirm if its auto-T or oto-T.  Any suggestions?? ...

Rotator Cuff Musculature Or Muscle Tear?
Oct 15, 2009

it really sounds like he says "musclulature" ...

Hyphen - Close To Near Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear
May 11, 2012

Plz help me with this sentence regarding the hyphen usage.   close to near full thickness rotator cuff tear     Thnx in advance for the help,   Syd ...

Rotator Cuff Repair Suture, Silky-dex, Silky-tex? Thanks. Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...

MT Line Became A 65-character Line Instead Of A Gross Line?
Feb 21, 2015

Does anyone remember when, and why, an MT line became a 65-character line instead of a gross line? And what company was responsible for this, if any? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

LINE RATES - A Company That Offers 7.6 Cpl On A 50 Character Line
Nov 14, 2010

I am starting with a company that offers 7.6 cpl on a 50 character line.  Is this good and what does it equal money wise on a 65 character line rate?   Thanks in advance. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Gross Line Versus 65 Character Line
Aug 19, 2010

Anyone know if 5 cents per gross line is good or not? Better than 10 cents a 65 character line??   A company is offering this to me & says that at least 1/2 of every report is templated but you still get paid for it.  I make 10 cents a 65 character line with the company I work for at this time.  Please advise so I can make a decision to test or not with them.  ...

Line Counting Software - 65 Characters Per Line
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated.  This is for 65 characters per line with no spaces.  Can't that be done in Microsoft Word as well? ...

Line Rate For 65 Printable Character Line
Jul 19, 2011

When a company states a line rate for  a "65 printable character line" does that mean they do not pay for spaces?    I saw an ad saying they pay the highest in the business, which was about 8.5 cents for 65 printable character line.  That to me says without spaces, as it is not a printable character, so that would be a horrible rate surely not one of the best in the business.  Wonder why there is no respect for our thumbs !!!!   ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

MTSOs - Why Anyone Would Do VR For 0.03 Per Line Or Straight Transcription For 0.07 Per Line
Mar 13, 2012

It's beyond me why anyone would do VR for 0.03 per line or straight transcription for 0.07 per line, even 0.08 stinks.  Are we all that desperate to let these companies get away with not paying a living wage?  It's outrageous.  As long as MTs send their resumes to these companies and apply for these positions, the longer it will take to bring us back to the pay level we deserve.   At this point, i'd rather starve then sell my soul to the devil. ...

Line Counts - An Accurate Line Counter?
Aug 14, 2012

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of an accurate line counter. I currently use Word, but am not sure if it's accurate.  ...

Nuance Line Counts - Required Line Counts?
Jan 01, 2013

Can you tell me what the required line counts are for Nuance please ? ...

10 Cents A Line For Transcription And 5-6 Cents A Line For VRE?
Mar 19, 2015

Are there any companies out there that pay at least 10 cents a line for transcription and 5-6 cents a line for VRE? This career is not what it used to be!  ...

Where Is The Line?
Nov 11, 2009

Well, just failed another test and on the very first part to beat all! It was multiple choice grammar, punctuation, and terminology. I cannot be this dumb or are the standards sooooo high? I researched everything twice before I sent it in and felt really good about it. After receiving notice that I failed, with no grade or what I did wrong, I researched somemore. I found 2 that I answered wrong. There may be more but I can't see how. So out of the whole test I miss two, and they were spell ...

How Can They Cut 0.03 A Line When A Lot Of Us
Mar 02, 2010

are already at or close to minimum wage anyway?  Really, they have to pay at least minimum wage, so ha, ha, ha.  They can take their 0.03 a line and put it where the sun don't shine!    That felt good! ...

S/l Fifth Line
Apr 23, 2010

He says: The marsupialization was done by approximating the --s/l fifth line--into the mucosa of the labia. It sounds like fifth or cyst line.  Not sure what it is. ...

New MT-- How Much A Line?
Sep 21, 2010

I am a brand new MT and have a job offer. How much on average should I charge per line?  ...

Someone Said 40% Less Per Line For ASR? Umm, I Get 60%
Nov 11, 2010

less per line and was told that is the rate. Did you just start with MQ??? ...

Line Help
Aug 10, 2011

typing a SOAP:   Vitals noted: Blood pressure looks pretty good. Was not clear skin moist and dry??? Can't figure out underlined part. Please help! ...

Med-line
Feb 20, 2012

Help! TAC Line?
Apr 15, 2013

I sent this to QA once and they left it blank too. Patient will be getting a tracheostomy and TAC line placement? Can't find it anywhere. ...

An MM Line - 60 Or 65?
Jan 25, 2014

TIA ...

TSM Line Up
Jan 15, 2015

Anyone get some new TSM assignments today?  Looks like they were cut in half.  ...

Per Line Rate
Oct 13, 2009

Is it typical to be paid a higher per line rate with a clinic account or a hospital account? ...

Pay .07 Per Line To Start
Nov 02, 2009

I've never been paid by the line.  I have over 10 years radiology experience, and this company wants to hire me with radiology experience at .07 per line "to start".....is this decent pay?  I'd have to type at least 1500 lines a day to make decent money.  Is that a lot of lines to do in a day?  Med Trans?  Ever heard of it? ...