A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "cantondesonch ratio" - liz

Posted: Nov 11, 2009

In an ortho PE section a girl with left knee patellofemoral instability has a s/l cantondesonch ratio of 1.4.  I cannont figure out for the life of me what this could be. 

Thanks guys!

Caton–Deschamps - lh

[ In Reply To ..]
s

don't know what happened with the hyphen by the "a" does not belong there - lh

[ In Reply To ..]
s

And I'm wondering....sm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
what those little boxes are?? :)
me, too, that was weird, but I seem to be adding letters into my posts that don't below, sm - lh
[ In Reply To ..]
so who knows what I might have done, LOL
sm... - babs
[ In Reply To ..]
Your computer is alive with a mind of it's own... scary... ;-)

Caton-Deschamps ratio....nm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

thanks, couldn't make out the last sound! - liz

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

ICA To CCA Ratio
Jan 12, 2010

What is the correct way to type "ICA to CCA ratio was..." with words or with a slash etc.? ...

LPH Ratio
Jul 09, 2014

Does anyone else feel the ratio for LPH has changed on their program?  I have been noticing more and more that no matter how fast or how much I can do in very little time, the LPH shows less.  I had straight type/transcribed job that was very long and it came out 122 LPH.  Sound file was 13:50, was done in 30 minutes, which averages out at less than 3 minutes per dictated minute, which is average.  My calculations it should have been around 141 LPH?  (only straight type ...

Under Pulmonary S/l EDI Ratio 1.5:1.
Jan 19, 2010

Under pulmonary in PE it s/l EDI ration 1.5:1. ...

Cup-to-disc Ratio
Mar 30, 2010

doctor states "cup-to-disc ratio is two to three"  How is this typed?  ...

Grads:Certified Ratio
Nov 16, 2010

I am still deciding which coding school will be the best for me.  I was wondering what the grad:certification ratios are for these coding schools.  Does anyone know if this information is available to the general public? ...

Pathology: ICD 4 To 8 Ratio Of 9 To 1. How To Type?
Feb 09, 2011

Mycosis fungoides.  Cells were CD3, CD4, and CD5 positive with "ICD 4 to 8 ratio of 9 to 1"   ...

$1 Per 3-minute Audio Ratio - Wth?!
Dec 16, 2011

No one 'spoke to' my previous post. Someone answered with an irrelevant thread and thus began another topic; please see my previous post from an hour ago...would like your input if anyone is earning or has been proposed this dreadful rate! As mentioned previously, I was quoted this rate by 2 different companies, as if this is a 'normal' thing...! What say you guys?! ...

What Is Your Email Reply Ratio? (sm)
Jan 03, 2013

What percentage of emails to the MTSO asking a question are answered? ...

Please Help..in Ob Dely Note, TP(?)-creatinine Ratio??
Apr 06, 2010

.. ...

Ortho Question RE Torg Ratio
Apr 30, 2013

Is anyone familiar with how to type Torg ratios?  Doc says: ***By measure of the Torg ratio, vertebral body, and space available for the cord from C3 through C6 numbers are 21 mm and 19, C4 is 24 and 18, C5 is 23 and 18, C6 is 23 and 17*** Would this be the correct way...21:19, 24:18, 23:18, 23:17?  I know that ratios are written this way, but everything I find on the subject does not make this clear as far as Torg ratios - they use a lot of symbols such as < and >, along wit ...

Lab Value CBC, S/l "IT Band Ratio" Neonatology Nm
Nov 06, 2013

Time Tape/Time Ratio
Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone know how the time/tape time ratio works?  If you type 7 words per minute, would your ratio be 7.1?  Or am I totally off course on this? ...