A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "agoski" physical therapy - newbiemt

Posted: Sep 29, 2010

Please help. S/L agoski or egoski physical therapy

Please give the full sentence - .

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Physical Therapy
Oct 23, 2010

Typing phy. therapy and s/l aura suppression or orris impression? ...

Physical Therapy S/l Pullashucks
Oct 29, 2009

s/l pullashuks...thanks ...

Physical Therapy/Rehab
Sep 07, 2010

Anybody good with PT/rehab terms? PT assessment Patient performs s/l "clenched transfers" or "clinched transfers" or "Clint's transfers". I can't find any of them. Thanks distraction ...

Physical Therapy Note
Mar 17, 2011

Sounds like doctor is saying the patient did an "abdominal backhoe contraction."  HELP! TIA ...

Physical Therapy Question
Oct 12, 2012

I suspect impingement in the subacromial arch. We may have to discontinue this joint capsule stretch due to patient̢۪s sharp pain. Thus, treatment limited to glenohumeral mobilizations for posterior and inferior ___ in today̢۪s treatment. Capsular, capsule. It s/l capistor. ...

Physical Therapy Term
Oct 18, 2013

worked on seated chair extension to work on stretching her upper thoracic spine as well as adding "s/l no monies" which did show very poor movement in the external rotation. ...

Please Help! Physical Therapy Billing/coding
Sep 01, 2010

I have never coded/billed for physical therapy.  The scenario is:  eval (97001), application of hot/cold packs (97010), and 3 minutes of ultrasound (97035).  I checked the cms website and other sites relating to physical therapy, but they are all unclear.  Should I bill/code this as 97001 and 97010-59? ...

Occupational/physical Therapy Word???
Jan 21, 2013

Doc is saying "undergo CMT 3 days a week for 4 weeks, each including E-stim _____ (spelling "machtric or mechtric"... s/l mactrack) and 2 units of 97124 and 2 units of 97110. any ideas? ...

S/l Dysom, Physical Therapy Term
Dec 07, 2014

anyone? ...

Desperately Seeking Physical Therapy Terms
Jan 30, 2014

My new account includes physical therapy and rehabilitation reports.  It's been many moons since I've done this worktype.  I've googled for PT terms, but nothing I find is very helpful.  Does anyone know of a PT glossary that's free on line?  I'll be eternally grateful for any help.  ...

Trying To Decide Between Enrolling In A Medical Coding Course Or A Physical Therapy Assistant Course
Sep 20, 2011

TIA :-) ...

S/l "range" "fen" Device .. Physical Therapy - Neck Pain
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

Therapy
Jul 11, 2013

MD states:  In physical therapy and s/l "kinetial" therapy.  I know kinetic therapy is a term, but kinetial? ...

Physical
Jun 22, 2011

In the physical exam the dictator says "no perineum _______?______ " it sounds like hosslecourse. I know that's not a real word but that is what it sounds like, and I can't find anything that resembles it. ...

Hypertension Duo Therapy?
Dec 29, 2009

It sounds like theyre saying "Hypertension, well controlled on duo therapy" Any ideas? Is that right? ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Gope Therapy?
Aug 09, 2010

This patient has rheumatoid arthritis and the doctor dictates the following: "(s/l Gope) therapy - no efficacy.  (s/l Flusilamine) - great response - on for 18 years." I'd appreciate any ideas on where to look or what the words may be...I couldn't find anything online. ...

Immodulary Therapy?
Oct 20, 2010

"Psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis – diagnosed in 2008, but never started on any s/l immodulary therapy." That's all for that sentence and that particular diagnosis is never brought up again in this dictation. ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...

Physical Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

Extremities: 3+ edema. s/l kidneys bilaterally. What could "kidneys" be?   ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Physical Exam.
Mar 08, 2010

Cardiovascular system:  Heart sounds regular.  No murmurs.  No gallops heard.  s/l "percussed" respiratory sounds masking the heart sounds.  Abdomen soft. Patient with URI symptoms.  Does this make sense in this context? Thanks! ...

Physical Requirements?
Jul 01, 2010

I've been thinking about going into coding, but what is it like physically? The immobility of transcription drives me crazy sometimes, as well as the eye strain of editing, so I am wondering if the actual physical work of coding includes the same stress. Or maybe I will just get a job on my feet, stocking in a warehouse? ...

Two Physical Exams?
Apr 19, 2010

I transcribing a dictation where "physical examination" was already dictated after the history of present illness and before the past medical history.  Now she's dictated it again after the review of systems.  Is it possible that the first one should have gone under the history of present illness heading?  Also, in her review of systems, she numbers each heading...should I transcribe it as such or leave the numbers out? ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...