A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

monodye twin gestation? - gintex

Posted: Oct 27, 2009

No clue!  Thanks for any help!

mono/di - Babs

[ In Reply To ..]
116 Intensive management of monoamniotic twin pregnancies improves ... Ten pregnancies delivered all three tetuses prior to24 weeks gestation, .... Control groups of mono/di anddi/di pregnancies were derived from twin ...

Similar Messages:

Didi Twin Gestation?
Dec 09, 2009

the patient was admitted with "didi" twin gestion and delivered two live born females.  I am totally lost and appreciate any help! ...

Positivie FFM (pt With Twin Gestation)
Jan 31, 2011

I have looked under acronyms and cannot find anything. Thanks in advance. ...

Can A Twin Gestation Have Different Birth Dates A Couple Weeks Apart
Feb 19, 2011

Both twins are the same gestational age in weeks and days, but on one twin he gives the EDD of 15 days later than the other twin.  Is that possible or do you think he made a mistake in EDD dates? ...

How Would You Type Di Di Twin Pregnancy?
Nov 12, 2009

I have a doc dictating about a patient's di di pregnancy.  I know he's just abbreviating but I did a Google and it's coming up several different ways.  Anyone know the correct way? Di-Di?  Di Di?   di di? Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day.  I am because I know I'll live a long time.  I refuse to die until the Vikings win a Super Bowl.  Of course that very same day, H E double hockey sticks would freeze over. LOL!  Sorr ...

OB: Tri-tri-triplet Gestation
Oct 24, 2009

Can you tell me how to write this, as dictated, how it is expanded, and what it means? I specialized in OB/GYN for 5 years! ...

7 Months Three-quarters Gestation?
Aug 12, 2010

How do I correctly transcribe this? ...

How To Type IUP At 35 Plus 1 Week Gestation?
Sep 01, 2010

Thanks! ...

19-week Gestation Question
Apr 26, 2014

Doctor dictated vaginal delivery of 19-week gestation of nonviable fetus, estimated to be about 15 to 16 weeks' gestation.  How is that possible? Shouldn't the baby be the same age as the gestation? TIA! ...