A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

7 months three-quarters gestation? - Anon

Posted: Aug 12, 2010

How do I correctly transcribe this?

One option - Others may do it differently

[ In Reply To ..]

We do it this way.  Others may differ.  Could depend on the client. 

7-and-three-quarter-months' gestation or if beginning of sentence:  Seven-and-three-quarter-months' gestation

check account - metoo

[ In Reply To ..]
i don't do OB, but per my account specs, it would be (within a sentence) "7-3/4 months' gestation." otherwise i would spell it out or recasting the sentence.

yes--depends on the client.

Similar Messages:

How To Write Three Quarters Cm
Dec 06, 2010

I'm drawing a complete blank.  Is the proper way 3/4 cm, or three quarters cm, or 0.75 cm?  Nothing in Google is helping me figure this out.  It's throwing me math equasions to do and now I'm just confused.  Any help is appreciated. ...

OB: Tri-tri-triplet Gestation
Oct 24, 2009

Can you tell me how to write this, as dictated, how it is expanded, and what it means? I specialized in OB/GYN for 5 years! ...

Monodye Twin Gestation?
Oct 27, 2009

No clue!  Thanks for any help! ...

Didi Twin Gestation?
Dec 09, 2009

the patient was admitted with "didi" twin gestion and delivered two live born females.  I am totally lost and appreciate any help! ...

How To Type IUP At 35 Plus 1 Week Gestation?
Sep 01, 2010

Thanks! ...

Positivie FFM (pt With Twin Gestation)
Jan 31, 2011

I have looked under acronyms and cannot find anything. Thanks in advance. ...

19-week Gestation Question
Apr 26, 2014

Doctor dictated vaginal delivery of 19-week gestation of nonviable fetus, estimated to be about 15 to 16 weeks' gestation.  How is that possible? Shouldn't the baby be the same age as the gestation? TIA! ...

Can A Twin Gestation Have Different Birth Dates A Couple Weeks Apart
Feb 19, 2011

Both twins are the same gestational age in weeks and days, but on one twin he gives the EDD of 15 days later than the other twin.  Is that possible or do you think he made a mistake in EDD dates? ...

Grammar: 6-months' Time Or 6- Months Time Or 6 Months' Time
May 25, 2011

I had found an answer somewhere about this problem, but naturally can't find it now: The patient will be followed in 6 months' time.   OR The patient will be followed in 6-months' time.  Thanks for the help. ...

18 Months' Ago
May 18, 2011

hey ladies, this may sound stupid just wanted to double check this. doc says "18 months ago." I'm pretty sure there is no apostrophe right? like its not possessive. TIA ...

Been Gone From MQ For A Few Months Now
Dec 17, 2011

I've been gone from MQ for about 5 months now, working at the front desk at a local group of docs office.  I learned how to schedule patients and meetings,  take payments, do the office bills, and file claims and bill insurance for patients and I've got to say, I never gave a thought to much of the person working the front desk.  I have been yelled at, threatened, given dirty looks and was once even told that I was an "old, ugly hag".  All this usually happens when ...

Been Gone From MM For 3 Months
Jul 25, 2014

The fact that the crappy work from overseas is no longer my problem. ...

Been Job Searching For 2 Months...
Nov 27, 2009

With no luck. Sent tons of resumes and taken tests without many replies.  I'm starting to get worried now. ...

Okay, It Has Been Months Since Anything Was Posted, So I Have To Ask (sm)
Jan 18, 2010

Is there anyone out there currently employed with Cardioscribes?  I realize that there is some India association but at this point I am so desperate for a job I would take any kind of association with it if they were to offer.  If you are employed with Cardioscribes would you either please email me or just give me some insight on the company before I apply?  Platform, pay, benefits, schedule, strictness of the schedules, etc., the usual and anything that you can think of.  ...

Started At TT Two Months Ago And
Jun 29, 2011

I never have work!  Second shift is not that busy like I was told it would be.  I am so bummed because I really like(d) the people there.  Now I have to look for work as an IC to make up for having small paychecks at TT.  Please tell me it gets better and this is just the summer slowness as we were told? ...

Months Of Time
Jul 11, 2011

I know the basic rule for apostrophes and time, i.e. one month's time, two months' time, etc. but what if the provider dictates, "Patient advised to follow up in here in three months of time..." Is the apostrophe still appropriate since he uses 'of' between? ...

6 Months' Time
Jun 08, 2012

I was corrected ove 2 years ago typing "I will see him back in 6 months' time" that the apostrophe comes after the"s" in months, but I got audited today and got marked off. Can someone please let me know if it is "6 month's time" or "6 months' time"???????? ...

Been Gone From Nuance For Several Months Now
Aug 14, 2013

I have to say the stress level went down almost immediately. I went on to be a CNA and though physically harder work, there is room for growth financially and moving up into another position. Not so with Nuance. Growth potential at this place was zero-more like they try to keep you held down as much as possible. I loved transcription when I started 10 years ago, but this company made me dread even looking at my computer. Good luck to all those who are still here. Prayers for you as you struggle ...

Using EditScript For About 3 Months Now
Nov 16, 2013

I've been using EditScript for about 3 months now, and it's the pits.  :p ...

Well, I Finally Did It! After Many Months Of Trying
Nov 20, 2013

I got fired!  And the best part of it is I get to collect UE because the HR witch is too ignorant to go about it in the right way.  The feeling of relief is so overwhelming and now I am free to pursue other employment.  Thanks so much Nuance for getting something right for me!  Mission accomplished.  Yeah me!!  ...

Left MM A Few Months Ago, During ..
Dec 23, 2013

the summer.  I took a couple months to find a new job.  When I did, unfortunately, the only thing out there was transcribing so, I reluctantly took the job.  I was absolutely floored.  They are without a doubt the best company I have ever worked for.  They don't do off shoring or use MTs from India/in India.  I just got a gift card in the mail from them!  My boss is wonderful.  I have issues with taking care of my husband and they never give me grief ...

4 Months Notice For PTO
Mar 17, 2014

Can someone please tell me how 4 MONTHS NOTICE is insufficient for PTO?!  It would seem that as a manager your responsibility would be to assess and find coverage as required, and with that much advance notice you shouldn't have a terrible time doing that.  Besides, it's not like my shift is the one that's always hard up for extra help.  C'mon!  Don't act like I've put you in a pickle, you have 4 months to figure out a simple 5-day solution. &nbs ...

It's Been 6 Months Since I Left MM And On
Dec 11, 2014

except to get worse, so I don't regret leaving. My plan was to become an IC so that I could work my own days/hours, as I needed more flexibility to take care of my aging parents, but it turned out the few responses I received to the many resumes I sent out all wanted someone to work set days/hours too. I have done MT work my entire adult life and always thought I would do it until I retired because I found it interesting and challenging, but the profession has changed so much now that I hav ...

If Anybody Gets A DVT During These Months Of Mandatory OT
Apr 26, 2015

(on top of being harrassed for any idle time to stretch our legs), I hope they sue the hell out of them for every penny they've got.  What kind of uncaring jerks make you do mandatory OT for months? ...

You Guys Are Unbelievable. For Months You
Mar 03, 2010

For months you have complained about NJA and other people logging on randomly and taking your work away.  So MQ comes up with a system whereby this will no longer be allowed to happen -- and you are now complaining about it too ?  The point here is to make sure that you will have work at your scheduled time without other people hopping on and doing it.   Isn't that what you have been wanting ?You have been really spoiled by MQ if you are used to logging on 15 minutes lat ...

Worked For DIT Transcription For Almost Four Months
May 28, 2010

I worked for DIT Transcription for almost four months and only received $128 from them.  They still owe me $2130!!  If this has happened to anyone else please contact me.  I am trying to get a group together to do something about this once and for all.  New transcribers do your homework.  If something seems too good to be true it ALWAYS is.  They were the only company that would hire me right out of school with no MT experience and now I see why.  If I had only Googled this company thi ...

Dit Transcription - 3 Months, I Have Not Got A Check
Jul 12, 2010

I have worked for these people for 3 months, I have not got a check. One excuse after another. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Anyone Taken The CMT Test Between in The Last 2 Or 3 Months?
Aug 17, 2010

Has anyone taken the CMT Test between in the last 2 or 3 months?  Just wonder what you think of it. both the FIRST and SECOND parts.  Curious one!  ...

I Swear MQ's Asr Is Not Getting Any Of The Months Of The Year Right
Dec 17, 2010

:( ...

My CTS Has Gotten So Bad In The Last Few Months,I Have Been Advised Surgery
Jul 10, 2011

I have been ignoring the horrible numbness and tingling..and now pain at night, inability to sleep...hours to get my fingers to get giong in the morning...all to avoid having to explore surgery...but now I am thinking..What do I have to lose?  Isn't CTS a workers comp injury?  Why am I trying to do the right and honorable thing when I may be able to go off on workers comp and get retrained for something else??? Another nicety of having real no direct contact for  your compa ...