A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OB: Tri-tri-triplet gestation - NoNo

Posted: Oct 24, 2009

Can you tell me how to write this, as dictated, how it is expanded, and what it means?

I specialized in OB/GYN for 5 years!

I found this by Googling your question. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
It's from this board 4/23/09 but when I use the search feature here, I get no responses.

Search for: on

tri-tri triplets [2009-04-23]
Subject: tri-tri triplets Does anyone know what this stands for? It is listed in the final diagnosis. Thanks in advance!

trichorionic triamniotic triplets [2009-04-23]
Subject: trichorionic triamniotic triplets

trichorionic triamniotic triplets - sm.

[ In Reply To ..]
Always try searching archives here.

http://www.mtstars.com/word-trichorionic-triamniotic-triplets--88077.html

tri-tri - NoNo

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I remember now. I did all the amniotic cavity stuff, the Chorion of decidua capsularis, and have hardly done any OB/GYN since coming to MedQuist 4 years ago. However, I immediately knew the sessile aneurysm! Lots of neurosurgery! Thank you! A long report, and I was able to add your answer.

Similar Messages:

Monodye Twin Gestation?
Oct 27, 2009

No clue!  Thanks for any help! ...

Didi Twin Gestation?
Dec 09, 2009

the patient was admitted with "didi" twin gestion and delivered two live born females.  I am totally lost and appreciate any help! ...

7 Months Three-quarters Gestation?
Aug 12, 2010

How do I correctly transcribe this? ...

How To Type IUP At 35 Plus 1 Week Gestation?
Sep 01, 2010

Thanks! ...

Positivie FFM (pt With Twin Gestation)
Jan 31, 2011

I have looked under acronyms and cannot find anything. Thanks in advance. ...

19-week Gestation Question
Apr 26, 2014

Doctor dictated vaginal delivery of 19-week gestation of nonviable fetus, estimated to be about 15 to 16 weeks' gestation.  How is that possible? Shouldn't the baby be the same age as the gestation? TIA! ...

Can A Twin Gestation Have Different Birth Dates A Couple Weeks Apart
Feb 19, 2011

Both twins are the same gestational age in weeks and days, but on one twin he gives the EDD of 15 days later than the other twin.  Is that possible or do you think he made a mistake in EDD dates? ...