A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I should just tattoo sucker across my forehead - anon

Posted: Oct 29, 2013

My old account from Transcend went over to India.  My old supervisor told me that she thought my new account was not allowed to be outsourced, that it was in the contract.  Signed on at 6 my time (8 EST) and there were over 50 reports.  Did not get to complete my shift because I ran out of OOW.  Somehow they quickly got overstaffed or are outsourcing the work.  I had been hoping that maybe, just maybe, this account was going to see me through the next 18 months but that just shows that I am sucker.  Interestingly, for the last couple of weeks, TAT had been terrible. 

It does make you feel that way - PolyPPB

[ In Reply To ..]
TSMs and TLs must be getting or are pressured into relaying a story of good fortune keeping them very shortsighted, so they can tell all of us how much we are needed; however, I know of some TSMs and TLs who are told to lie to their MLS flock of sheep who continue to follow until no longer needed into the slaughter house.

Similar Messages:

Pull Tip Sucker?
Aug 29, 2012

I'm working on an operative report and the doctor dictates that the fluid was evacuated with a "pull tip sucker."  I'm still looking online, but I have yet to find what I'm looking for.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Exostosis On The Forehead
Apr 08, 2015

This may sound silly but does exostosis on the forehead belong in the Musculoskeletal or HENT system?   Thank you! ...

Fluid Suctioned From Perforated Rectum With The S/l Icar Sucker......
Jul 25, 2011

n/a   ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...