A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

depuy "archimagenie plate - suzfernald

Posted: Apr 02, 2014

every here of a depuy archimagenie plate for back surgery?

DePuy Articul/Eze femoral head? - 16TRANSCRIBER

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope that is it.

DePuy ARCH laminoplasty? nm - MT57

[ In Reply To ..]
guess

Similar Messages:

THA - DePuy Component - Sm
Oct 16, 2012

"...total hip arthroplasty, using DePuy components...(s/l) "Mspec"/"Emspeck" metal femoral head, 36 mm diameter..." Have searched the J&J/DePuy site (never much help) with no luck, & not finding it in Stedman's Ortho v.5.   Anyone have a solid reference for this?   Thanks in advance for any/all help ...

DePuy SmartSet GMV Bone Cement-sm
Aug 30, 2011

Anybody know what the "GMV" stands for? Thanks.  ...

We Will Utilize DePuy's Coordinate In Congruency Polyspacers With **sotolic** Posts To **magisi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Avant Plate?
Jan 13, 2010

The doctor says, "We are planning on doing an open reduction internal fixation with an s/l avant? plate.   Does that sound famililar?  Thanks.   ...

Calcaneal Plate
Oct 08, 2012

Is there a Synthes Tampa plate? I cannot find this anywhere. Help! ...

Tibia Plate Placed Over S/l Fisus
Nov 25, 2009

tia ...

Synthes S/l Letronel Plate
Jan 07, 2011

Can't make this out. It's a surgery for a fracture of the os calcis and he's applying a Synthes s/l letronel plate.  Help!! ...

Endplate Or End-plate Sclerosis? TIA
Dec 11, 2012

NM ...

Stryker *ocaval* Plate
Apr 26, 2013

The previous incision to the hip was once again utilized and the vastus lateralis split in its midline and separated from the underlying fracture. The fracture reduced beautifully and we were able to apply a Stryker *ocaval* plate with a trochanteric grip plate.Thanks for any help :) ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

Does This Sound Correct? (recon Plate)
Jan 25, 2010

The patient is now about 4 weeks postoperative open reduction and internal fixation of his left clavicle **at the recon plate**. tia. ...

Ortho: S/l Paper And Pen Plate Bottoms
Feb 14, 2013

Talking about limitations of use of extremity. Sounds like pen and paper plate or site bottoms? Thanks! ...

Adding More To My Plate - M Modal, Transtech, Accentus, And/or SoftScript
May 11, 2012

I looked through the archives and found not a lot current about any of these places as far as pay and how the accounts run (straight typing or mostly editing) So I am testing or interviewing with all of them right now to add to my egg basket.  Transtech offered 8.5 cents straight typing and 4.5 for editing, said it would mostly be editing.  I hate editing.  Wanted more straight typing.  Only really good thing I could find was the paying $40 for your internet after 90 days.&n ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

Dental Surgery: "A Blue 'shof-ee' Plate Was Then Fitted To The Area And Put In Place&
Nov 04, 2010

Dental surgery: "A blue 'shof-ee' plate was then fitted to the area and put in place" (after IMF) ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...

History Of A "pedis Plate" PCL Tear
Dec 09, 2009

30 y/o female, had arthroscopy, now 80% improved.  Has concerns of muscle atrophy above knee .  The doctor states she has a history of a "pedis plate" PCL tear.  "Pedis plate" PCL tear?  Those two words are in question.  I can't find it on Google.  Anyone else heard of this? I'm working over tonight.  We've had something like 5 or 6 power outages today due to some very strong wind gusts and I'm making up time.  Argh. Thanks ...

PSA Slightly Elevated With S/l "flue Plate"
Dec 14, 2011

PSA slightly elevated with s/l "flue plate" at the level of 3.9 to 4.6 at the present time. ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

S/l "leg Plate" Please Sm...
Feb 11, 2011

This is a LEEP procedure with cone biopsy... Good hemostasis was achieved and Monsel was painted over the base with no active bleeding in the time of completion of the procedure.  Leg plate site was intact.   Thanks for any help! ...