A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ankle surgery, s/l peronestocious tendon - michelle

Posted: Sep 09, 2010

TIA

FOUND IT! peroneus tertius tendon - michelle

[ In Reply To ..]
-

Similar Messages:

Ankle Surgery...
Jun 28, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering a few words in this sentence dealing with ankle surgery to remove intracuticular sutures.  "Tourniquet was placed (about/above?) the left thigh and a (s/l bump) placed beneath the left hip.  The lower extremity was then prepped and draped in sterile fashion."  I can't tell if he's saying about or above, although I'm not sure if above would make any sense in that sentence, and I'm not sure if bump would make sense, either. ...

Ankle Replacement Surgery
Nov 12, 2010

Has anyone heard of what s/l a DADUM being used in a STAR ankle surgery?  I've researched as many spellings as my imagination can think of and still cannot find anything on Google. Thanks! ...

S/l "medium Pullman Was Placed" In Biceps Tendon Surgery
Sep 21, 2012

s/l "medium pullman was placed" in biceps tendon surgery ...

FW Tendon
Jun 05, 2014

repair of FW tendon, what is this?  TIA ...

Used In Tendon Interposition
Nov 01, 2010

re:  ligament reconstruction and tendon interposition I usually use a tendon sling to get more stability than with just putting an s/l "antrove" in there ...

Peritendon Or Per-tendon Space?
Jan 23, 2010

This is a cortisone injection into the subacromial and peri-tendon space.  ...

Tib Ant Tendon Rupture Repair
May 17, 2011

I am doing an ortho note for a tib ant tendon rupture repair.  the procedure will be a "tendon reconstruction with a graft.  Use a ___ screw to secure it to the cuneiform."  the word before screw s/l hutchins but I am not able to locate anything like that anywhere.  Can anyone help out with this?  Thank you. ...

Extensor Tendon Repair
Dec 22, 2011

The epicondyle was cleared subperiosteally and then punctured utilizing a 0.45 s/l SEE-SERTER pin. It sounds like C-serter???? TIA! ...

Repair Of Extensor Tendon
Aug 16, 2012

Repair of extensor tendon, dorsum of the proximal interphalangeal joint, with s/l Booten?  repair, left index finger.   Anybody heard of this type of repair.  Sounds like Booten?  Thanks.  ...

Gapposes Of Achilles Tendon
Dec 10, 2013

"The right heel has definite gapposes (doc's spelling) at the musculotendinous junction of the Achilles tendon." I assume he's meaning there's a gap there, but is there such a word? More likely spelling would be gaposis, but even that... ...

Finger Tendon Word
Mar 04, 2014

further immobilizing but keeping the s/l gentorum tendon intact.  thanks! ...

Generous Deep Tendon Reflexes?
Aug 24, 2010

Full sentence is "concerned about the possibility of compressive cervical myelopathy in the presence of generous (?) deep tendon reflexes and in the face of polyneuropathy seen on EMG." ...

Deep Tendon Reflexes Are Euthyroid?
Dec 13, 2010

Is this a real phrase? it is very clear. ...

Full Breath Of The Distal Tendon?/sm
Jun 03, 2011

It appears to extend across the full breath of the distal tendon. Is that correct. ...

S/l Breezemont Which Is Infiltrating The Achilles Tendon With Fluid
Nov 15, 2012

thank you ...

Strength 505 Throughout Deep Tendon Reflexes Are Very Hard To Illicit
Mar 24, 2010

EXTREMITIES – right upper extremity full range of motion.  [Strength 505 throughout deep tendon reflexes are very hard to illicit]  The part in brackets im not sure about... can someone tell if I have written this correctly? ...

S/l Biceps Long-handed Tendon And S/l Mally Perch
Apr 11, 2010

The MRI scan indicates a biceps s/l long-handed tendon interstitial tear at the level of the humeral neck. s/l mild mally perch biceps tendon of the bicipital groove, suspicious for the transverse ligament on the biceps pulley mechanism being insufficient or injured.   TIA ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

MRI Of The Ankle
Apr 13, 2010

Transcribing an MRI of the ankle.  The sentence is: There is significant "s/l low" signal on "s/l T1" and a demarcated appearance consistent with changes of avascular necrosis. Any clues?  I swear I keep hearing T1 on that second blank.  It's driving me batty!  Thanks in advance.   ...

MRI Ankle
May 07, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is cartilage "aversion" or "eversion"?  When I look it up, I only find stuff for dogs. ...

Right Ankle
Oct 22, 2010

Please help with this statement: [Instantly?] there it is [probable?] accessory ossicle configuration of the posterior process of the talus. and is "sufficially" a word? ...

Ankle/Ortho
Nov 09, 2009

Hi..pt has sprained ankle.  My first concern is whether she has any s/l BMEL and we will get an MRI to see that. Any clues about the BMEL?  Thanks!  ...

Ankle Weakness
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor says, "but she was weak in her ankles, which is (s/l gastroc weakness). ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Ankle Calcification...
Aug 24, 2010

"Nodule on the left shin - RA nodule vs. (s/l lipolneurosis) calcification vs. other - monitor." Any ideas?  I couldn't find anything close online. ...

S/l Cercudux The Ankle
Jan 10, 2011

...there is some popping when he s/l cercudux the ankle, but I have difficulty localizing it with my fingers. TIA. ...

Ankle Synovitis
Apr 13, 2011

Hi all.  I have the mumbler again.  He is saying:  significant tenderness across the area of the anteromedial and anterolateral aspects of the ankle suggestive of ___ synovitis.  Indochondotoid synovitis????   I'm stuck.  ...

Ankle Exam
Mar 20, 2012

I have discussed with him the possibility of triglycerate patches as well over the posterior aspect of his ankle as well as PRP injections in the future.  Thanks for any help!!  ...

Two Stumpers On MRI Of Ankle. Sm
Jun 27, 2012

MRI of the ankle demonstrates s/l "concue" cutaneous/subcutaneous lesion of the distal medial anterior s/l terigo region associated with subcutaneous inflammation.    Super fast talker, if that helps ...

Ankle Fracture
Feb 26, 2013

Sounds like "casane" spike.  Related to ankle fracture/dislocation ...