A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Urine tests - MSmt

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

In giving the results of the urine tests, the doc says:

0-5 "highland" casts - is that right?

Also, she says negative "ICTA" test - is that right?

hyaline casts - not sure about the other (nm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Hi, ICTa test is done in urine for Strep pneumoniae.....sm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
It is an immunoassay test.

P.S., if that does not fit complaints, also ICT for Indirect Coomb's Test, sorry! - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
m,

Thanks! - MSmt

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks!

Similar Messages:

Urine Demonstrated Elevated S/l Cap And Lamd Of Light Chains In Urine
Nov 20, 2009

. ...

S/l Rosae Urine Or Rosea Urine ????
Apr 23, 2010

rosea or rosae urine ?? ...

Tests Tests And More Tests.....grrrr
Dec 18, 2014

Applying for a new job is a job in and of itself these days. Is anyone else having this ?? All these tests on these job applications. They are sometimes hours long. Some of these test reports are HARD. They are harder than most I do now. I work for MW now. I don't really have time to go through all these tests for hours and hours for FREE. I'm thinking of just not doing it and forgetting about that particular application. One of them I really was interested in too but what if I do all ...

Urine Up?
Oct 12, 2009

Hello Postop evaluation: Urine upload was adequate and clear Any ideas? It kinda sounds like upload, but moreso just the up is clear. Thanks. ...

Urine RM?
Mar 05, 2010

Is this correct?  Urine RM?  I am unfamiliar with this test.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Urine RNM Or R%M
Dec 20, 2010

urine RNM did show some trace blood and 1+ bacteria   ...

Urine Follegionella???
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like "urine full-ee-gun-el-ah." I know of legionella... fulegionella? Folegionella? I can't find it.   Sentence: "Urine ____ negative (low titer)."   Thanks! ...

Urine Culture
Jan 22, 2010

The patient's last urine culture grew out s/l 10 to 6 candida. ...

Urine RM-disauverwald
Mar 07, 2010

routine & microscopy - Thank you for this info!  I spent a lot of time looking but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help! ...

Urine Cytology
Jun 17, 2010

Urine s/l barb-i-cite cytology was obtained. ...

S/l Innercoctus In Her Urine
Oct 15, 2010

thanks ...

S/l Sengounis Urine
Nov 16, 2010

There is some moderate residual sengounis urine.     ...

Wbc's Or WBCs In Urine?
Jul 12, 2014

Sl Urine Regional Antigen
Mar 01, 2010

labs s/l urine "regional" antigen is negative.  TIA :) ...

S/l Colly-aness In Her Urine.
Apr 12, 2010

The symptoms are primarily foul-smelling urine and urinary frequency as well as S/L colly-aness in her urine.  ...

Help With Urine Drug Screen - GCA?
Nov 17, 2010

"Urine drug screen was negative for PCP, oxycodone, propoxyphene, THC, benzodiazepines, amphetamines, barbiturates, methamphetamines, methadone, opiates, and GCAs.  I can't find a reference for GCAs.  Is that correct? TIA! ...

Urine Drug Screen/PC??
Aug 09, 2011

does the big MTSOs require a urine drug screen and supply equipment?  I am concerned.  I just spoke to a smaller company, and they want me to pay for the drug screen and pay a deposit for the PC!  Maybe I should go back to the bigger companies!!! ...

24-hour Urine Calcium Levels
Feb 03, 2010

24-hour urinary calcium elevated at 457.  is the 457 right.  I'm not sure what these normal levels are.  ...

Urine Bence-Jones Protein
Jan 17, 2011

Is urine Bence-Jones protein hyphenated? ...

How To Type This 10 To The 5th ?? See Msg. Talking About Urine Culture
Dec 11, 2012

We also are awaiting urine culture.  Preliminary she has 2 organisms less than 10 to the 5th in quantity.   Not sure how to type this.  10 and then 5 superscript?? ...

Urine Analysis Versus Urinalysis--is There Any Difference?
Dec 30, 2009

I think this doctor might be saying "urine analysis" as there seems to be a slight pause between the two words.  I've always gone with "urinalysis," so I'm wondering if there is any significant difference between the two terms.  Anybody know? ...

Lab Tests
Jul 19, 2010

I will be rechecking his intact PTH, s/l calsphos, s/l mag  and renal function. I am guessing it is calcium phosphate and magnesium. Am I wrong? ...

Tests
Sep 17, 2010

The patient has no sleep apnea. Normal sleep study. MRI was negative. Rest of pituitary looked fine including a course stem test. Need help with above term...thanks ...

Req For Tests ????
Mar 26, 2015

"he ordered her some outpatient labs test. She lost the req for this and never went back to him."   Req ???? spelling?   thanks in advance  ...

Ocular Tests
Jan 22, 2010

I have a dictator who dictates the same thing every time and it is fairly clear, but I can't verify it despite looking at a lot of ocular testing sites.  I'm hoping someone here can tell me if I am understanding it correctly.  This is in the context of saccadic eye movements, gaze-hold nystagmus, VOR to slow head movements, VOR to rapid head movements, vergence.  It sounds like, "times 1 viewing" followed by "not tested," but once it was followed by "Patient saw mul ...

Entry Tests
Apr 06, 2010

Will be taking my first employer test. Do you get a chance to skim your test afterward to clean it up, or is it first take goes? Thanks. ...

Neurology Tests See Msg
Jun 10, 2010

neurologist ordered ANA test and line panel.   Is "line" panel correct?  Not saying liver panel. ...

Inscribe Tests
Apr 28, 2011

Has anyone actually been able to get through Inscribe's testing process?  I have tried two times now and it sucks towards the end of the tests.  I must be an IDIOT!  Just curious.... ...

Transcription Tests
Dec 03, 2011

Why in the heck don't employers give you at least some basic instructions for a transcription test? Some want you to format, others don't. Some want you to edit punctuation, etc., others want you to transcribe verbatim. It's very frustrating because they all seem to want something different, yet most don't bother to give instructions.  It's like they expect us to be mindreaders!    ...

Very Frustrated Right Now!! I Have Taken Some Tests
Sep 03, 2012

for MT jobs that were ridiculous as in you basically need to be a doctor to pass, but I took a pretest just to take the coding course and it was ridiculous, as well.  I sure felt like emailing them and saying nevermind, I would not consider taking a course that you have to be a doctor just to do coding!!  Very frustrating!!!! ...