A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help with urine drug screen - GCA? - anon

Posted: Nov 17, 2010

"Urine drug screen was negative for PCP, oxycodone, propoxyphene, THC, benzodiazepines, amphetamines, barbiturates, methamphetamines, methadone, opiates, and GCAs.  I can't find a reference for GCAs.  Is that correct?

TIA!

TCAs, tricyclic antidepressants - nycmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Urine Drug Screen/PC??
Aug 09, 2011

does the big MTSOs require a urine drug screen and supply equipment?  I am concerned.  I just spoke to a smaller company, and they want me to pay for the drug screen and pay a deposit for the PC!  Maybe I should go back to the bigger companies!!! ...

Drug Screen
Sep 02, 2010

This is the second time doc has dictated s/l blue 13 drug screen.  I've searched every way I know how and cannot find this.  Does anyone know if there is a Blue-Thirteen, Blue-13, or just something that s/l it? Thanks. ...

Drug Screen Is Positive For Benzodiazepines And S/l *try-sigh-clets*,
Apr 30, 2010

x ...

Urine Demonstrated Elevated S/l Cap And Lamd Of Light Chains In Urine
Nov 20, 2009

. ...

S/l Rosae Urine Or Rosea Urine ????
Apr 23, 2010

rosea or rosae urine ?? ...

U-tox Screen Or Utox Screen?
Feb 02, 2011

which urinary toxicology abreviation is used? ...

Urine Up?
Oct 12, 2009

Hello Postop evaluation: Urine upload was adequate and clear Any ideas? It kinda sounds like upload, but moreso just the up is clear. Thanks. ...

Urine RM?
Mar 05, 2010

Is this correct?  Urine RM?  I am unfamiliar with this test.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Urine RNM Or R%M
Dec 20, 2010

urine RNM did show some trace blood and 1+ bacteria   ...

Urine Follegionella???
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like "urine full-ee-gun-el-ah." I know of legionella... fulegionella? Folegionella? I can't find it.   Sentence: "Urine ____ negative (low titer)."   Thanks! ...

Urine Tests
Jan 04, 2010

In giving the results of the urine tests, the doc says:   0-5 "highland" casts - is that right? Also, she says negative "ICTA" test - is that right? ...

Urine Culture
Jan 22, 2010

The patient's last urine culture grew out s/l 10 to 6 candida. ...

Urine RM-disauverwald
Mar 07, 2010

routine & microscopy - Thank you for this info!  I spent a lot of time looking but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help! ...

Urine Cytology
Jun 17, 2010

Urine s/l barb-i-cite cytology was obtained. ...

S/l Innercoctus In Her Urine
Oct 15, 2010

thanks ...

S/l Sengounis Urine
Nov 16, 2010

There is some moderate residual sengounis urine.     ...

Wbc's Or WBCs In Urine?
Jul 12, 2014

Sl Urine Regional Antigen
Mar 01, 2010

labs s/l urine "regional" antigen is negative.  TIA :) ...

S/l Colly-aness In Her Urine.
Apr 12, 2010

The symptoms are primarily foul-smelling urine and urinary frequency as well as S/L colly-aness in her urine.  ...

24-hour Urine Calcium Levels
Feb 03, 2010

24-hour urinary calcium elevated at 457.  is the 457 right.  I'm not sure what these normal levels are.  ...

Urine Bence-Jones Protein
Jan 17, 2011

Is urine Bence-Jones protein hyphenated? ...

How To Type This 10 To The 5th ?? See Msg. Talking About Urine Culture
Dec 11, 2012

We also are awaiting urine culture.  Preliminary she has 2 organisms less than 10 to the 5th in quantity.   Not sure how to type this.  10 and then 5 superscript?? ...

Urine Analysis Versus Urinalysis--is There Any Difference?
Dec 30, 2009

I think this doctor might be saying "urine analysis" as there seems to be a slight pause between the two words.  I've always gone with "urinalysis," so I'm wondering if there is any significant difference between the two terms.  Anybody know? ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

My Screen Just Went To NJA...nm
May 21, 2010

x ...

Why Is My Screen Moving??
Feb 02, 2010

kind of like someone is squishing the sides of my screen, or tilting the side back and forth...thanks for any help.  its bugging the peawadding outta me. ...

Cardiac Screen
Feb 04, 2010

s/l Agasen-130 method ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

S/l Tethan Screen
Jun 27, 2010

(s/l tethan or dethan) screen is O positive. ...

How Do You Get The Autocorrect Screen To Come Up
Sep 07, 2010

How do you get the autocorrect screen to come up - what are the short cut controls to add new autocorrects in MS Word 2003.  Thanks.  ...