A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to type this 10 to the 5th ?? see msg. talking about urine culture - ann

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

We also are awaiting urine culture.  Preliminary she has 2 organisms less than 10 to the 5th in quantity.   Not sure how to type this.  10 and then 5 superscript??

We transcribe 10(5) at the company I work for - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

here is a good answer from 2007 - research

[ In Reply To ..]
see link

Similar Messages:

Urine Culture
Jan 22, 2010

The patient's last urine culture grew out s/l 10 to 6 candida. ...

Talking Type
Mar 30, 2015

Has anyone worked for Talking Type?  I just tested for them and wondered how they are as far as paying on time and having enough work.  Thanks.  Ev ...

Urine Demonstrated Elevated S/l Cap And Lamd Of Light Chains In Urine
Nov 20, 2009

. ...

S/l Rosae Urine Or Rosea Urine ????
Apr 23, 2010

rosea or rosae urine ?? ...

Pulmonary "wound" Culture Or "room" Culture
Oct 27, 2011

This doc swallows her words.  I can't make out if it's "wound" or "room".  Thanks ! ...

Lab Culture
Mar 03, 2011

Patient with abscess.  Cultures positive for S/L ligro staph aureus. Thank you in advance. ...

CT And Wound Culture
Dec 20, 2009

We did a CT scan of her abdomen which was showing status post partial colectomy with ileostomy in the right lower abdomen; postoperative changes within the anterior abdominal wall including a small amount of fluid with the area s/l descended upon the lateral aspect of the renal alba, postoperative versus early infection; and a periumbilical ventral hernia which is small.  During the course of her stay here, she had a wound culture which was showing s/l tugulous Escherichia coli. ...

Wound Culture
Aug 02, 2010

The patient's wound culture demonstrated gram-negative rods, pseudomonas, s/l florsesens and puteeta. ...

Culture And Sensitivity
Jan 09, 2012

Has anyone heard of a s/l JA culture and sensitivity lab test?  ...

Blood Culture
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "The px has possible osteomyelitis and is being treated by IV antibiotics, nightly medicine, and s/l gerdins or veardins grow from one blood culture."  If you need any more, let me know.  Pleeeeease help!  Thanx so much! ...

Culture Results
Oct 13, 2013

A patient with chronic stuffy nose had a culture taken that found 2+ *grandfather? gram finder* of *cox sion? coccion?* gram stain 2+ respiratory flora grew.  Something along those lines.... ...

Can A Culture Be Specific For Cipro?
Dec 18, 2009

He says "pus aspirated from the abscess and the culture was specific for cipro.  He was placed on cipro".    Is that right?  ...

Wound Culture Grew Out
Jan 13, 2013

s/l L-collaginese / alcollaginese? ...

Sputum Culture Positive For S/l Fenaturfamonas
Aug 25, 2010

In the lab section, this doc says, "Sputum culture positive for s/l fenaturfamonas."  Anyone here who can help a poor struggling MT out? (And, yes, I know we're *all* poor and struggling....) ...

Preliminary Culture Results Did Show S/l I-kin-al-o-cor-o-dines. Tia Nm
Nov 29, 2009

x ...

Infectious Disease Stool Culture S/l Rightsing
Apr 09, 2010

This is a patent with a high white cell count being seen by infectious disease doc.  The sentence is:  "Bacterial stool cultures have been done and pending.  He will need a s/l rightsing of the stool." Any ideas? ...

Urine Up?
Oct 12, 2009

Hello Postop evaluation: Urine upload was adequate and clear Any ideas? It kinda sounds like upload, but moreso just the up is clear. Thanks. ...

Urine RM?
Mar 05, 2010

Is this correct?  Urine RM?  I am unfamiliar with this test.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Urine RNM Or R%M
Dec 20, 2010

urine RNM did show some trace blood and 1+ bacteria   ...

Urine Follegionella???
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like "urine full-ee-gun-el-ah." I know of legionella... fulegionella? Folegionella? I can't find it.   Sentence: "Urine ____ negative (low titer)."   Thanks! ...

Urine Tests
Jan 04, 2010

In giving the results of the urine tests, the doc says:   0-5 "highland" casts - is that right? Also, she says negative "ICTA" test - is that right? ...

Urine RM-disauverwald
Mar 07, 2010

routine & microscopy - Thank you for this info!  I spent a lot of time looking but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help! ...

Urine Cytology
Jun 17, 2010

Urine s/l barb-i-cite cytology was obtained. ...

S/l Innercoctus In Her Urine
Oct 15, 2010

thanks ...

S/l Sengounis Urine
Nov 16, 2010

There is some moderate residual sengounis urine.     ...

Wbc's Or WBCs In Urine?
Jul 12, 2014

Sl Urine Regional Antigen
Mar 01, 2010

labs s/l urine "regional" antigen is negative.  TIA :) ...

S/l Colly-aness In Her Urine.
Apr 12, 2010

The symptoms are primarily foul-smelling urine and urinary frequency as well as S/L colly-aness in her urine.  ...

Help With Urine Drug Screen - GCA?
Nov 17, 2010

"Urine drug screen was negative for PCP, oxycodone, propoxyphene, THC, benzodiazepines, amphetamines, barbiturates, methamphetamines, methadone, opiates, and GCAs.  I can't find a reference for GCAs.  Is that correct? TIA! ...

Urine Drug Screen/PC??
Aug 09, 2011

does the big MTSOs require a urine drug screen and supply equipment?  I am concerned.  I just spoke to a smaller company, and they want me to pay for the drug screen and pay a deposit for the PC!  Maybe I should go back to the bigger companies!!! ...