A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Molly B supplement - mter

Posted: Feb 04, 2014

Patient has varicose veins and is pregnant. "She is taking what she describes as a Molly B supplement to help with blood thinning." No accent. Clear dictator.

Moly-B ? - tess

[ In Reply To ..]
Never heard of it before but this might be it.

http://www.carlsonlabs.com/p-56-moly-b.aspx

Thanks! I couldn't get anything searching with MollyB. - mter

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Podiatry Help - S/l Hammertoe With Painful "hum-oh-mo Molly."
Jun 11, 2015

Thank you! ...

Libidol Supplement
May 28, 2010

I took a test in which the list of medications including what sounded to me like Libidol - a supplement to enhance, you guessed it, libido.  I have not worked in acute care for several years so wonder if there are any commonly taken meds being prescribed that sound like Libidol?  Thank you ...

Does Anyone Out There Supplement Their Work Other Than Just MT?
Oct 07, 2010

Does anyone out there supplement their work other than just MT? I was working a considerable amount of hours and my pay was pretty good, almost what I made at a local hospital minus the gas, sitter, insurance, and uniform expenses. Problem is my work was cut back, and is not enough to keep me satisified at this point. I have resorted to looking for a part-time job to go with being a MT. For me, being home is the only choice I have right now, but I cannot pay the bills off what I am making. Does ...

Supplement For Ménière’s
Nov 02, 2009

s/l    IN-fa-min, a supplement for Ménière’s ?? I am at a loss and unable to document this . . . any clues? ...

Visco-supplement Or Viscosupplement?
Dec 10, 2009

I'm finding both. Thanks! ...

Med. S/l Giva, Think It Is Herbal Supplement...
Feb 04, 2010

Supplement S/l Tyonal Or Tionol Or Tie-o-nol
May 04, 2010

Any idea on this supplement? Thanks, Abby ...

Drug S/l Letsin...maybe A Supplement...
Aug 18, 2010

Cancer patient on many other supplements and thinking this is also a supplement... ...

Med S/l Inveratac - Pt. With COPD - Could Be Supplement.
Sep 02, 2010

: ) ...

Vitamin/supplement Reference
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone know of a good online reference for vitamin and supplement names, preferably something that allows for a "sounds like"?  I am struggling with this one - it sounds like "ketcava" and I'm thinking it might be something used for insomnia since it's listed in between 2 other supplements used for insomnia.  If anyone knows the name of this one or can point me in the direction of where to find it, I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks in advance! ...

Supplement - S/l Kir-say-tin Plus. Pt Is A 67 Year Old Woman.
Jan 06, 2011

x ...

Mental Health Supplement Name
Jun 03, 2012

Patient was recently diagnosed with moderately advanced Alzheimer's dementia with no other dianoses known at this time.  He was brought into the facility with a list of meds.  He is on a mental health supplement that is dictated as "memory glow".  I am not finding it anywhere and doc sounded unsure when dictating it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is the list of meds: Calcium 600mg b.i.d. Furosemide 20mg every morning. Lipoflavonoid plus caplet ...

Spelling Of Over The Counter Supplement
May 15, 2013

Good afternoon everyone, I am in need of help on an over the counter supplement the doctor is dictating. It sounds like she is dictating "Noclia"  (Know-clee-a) I have tried every combination I can think of on looking for the spelling.  According to the doctor, it is an over the counter supplement to fight inflammation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Career Step MT Editor Supplement Course....
May 25, 2010

Has anyone taken this course to learn speech editing?  Is it worth the $?  Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!  ...

Any Services Supplement Up To Minimum Wage??
Dec 11, 2010

I hear often that you only get paid per line. I was curious if any of these MT services supplement your pay up to minimum wage if your line count pay falls below it. ...

Supplement Or Medication Called Intuitive??
Feb 24, 2012

The patient has anxiety.  I sent this to QA who also left a blank, but, for future reference....He says this quite clearly and it seems that I may have heard this in the past but cannot find it, since, when you Google all you get is intuition-type things and RXlist comes up blank.  Thanks ...

Transport Ad For IC Says Dont Apply If This Would Be To Supplement
May 16, 2014

your plumber cannot do work on anyone elses pipes.  That is crazy, and probably, illegal to tell an IC that they cannot work for anyone else.  Do they expect their doctor to see only them?  Their groomer to groom only their pet? I hope nobody elects to work for them, but in this economy, there will be somebody that will. ...

Desperately Seeking Morning PT Radiology Work To Supplement Income
Jan 13, 2012

It seems impossible to find morning work in radiology to supplement my full-time income!  I love my full-time job at Transcend, but I am really needing to find a PT gig to supplement my income.  I current work second shift, but with the economy these days, like so many others out there, I could really use the extra income.  I would appreciate any input about any companies, whether it be IC or employee status, that offers morning work in radiology.  I scour the ads daily ...

Listed Under Supplement/herbals ... S/l "leb A Tress Seat A"
Oct 25, 2012

? ...

Another Supplement, S/l "mink Red".
Oct 25, 2012

? ...