A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/l Perineum flaps?? - stuck

Posted: Aug 05, 2011

A curvilinear inferior cervical incision was made. The platysma was incised. Two perinium inferior flaps were raised.

I cannot reference this but it is what I hear.

Thanks for any help!

neck exploration - stuck

[ In Reply To ..]
This is during a neck exploration.

perineural? - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
If the pt has squamous cell that would be my guess. Probably too late to help you. Sorry.

Similar Messages:

She Delivered **SCVD** Over An Intact Perineum...sm Tia
Jun 27, 2011

This doctor has said this several times, and i have given her a blank, but she is clearly saying SCVD and I can't find what it means....thanks for any help ...

S/l Grief's Goo Applied To Skin And Perineum With Diaper Change. Nm
Oct 08, 2012

nm ...

Redundant (s/l Todtotic) Mastectomy Flaps... See More.
Mar 07, 2011

Bilateral breast reconstruction revision due to redundan (s/ todd-totic) mastectomy plaps inferiorly... ...

Pilonidal Sinus Excision - Flaps
Jun 13, 2014

Patient had a second pilonidal sinus excision.  In two separate dictations, doctor referred to excision as including (what sounds like) caradaculous flaps.  I've done several searches with various spellings of this word to no avail.  Any idea what the proper spelling should be?  Thanks so much for your help!  ...

Canthal Defect Myocutaneous Advancement Flaps
Jan 24, 2014

"*A sense of* undermining of the defect was performed and extension of the lower lid in a subciliary incision to create a myocutaneous flap was made.  *A sense of* undermining of this tissue and of the superior and medial aspect of the upper lid and nasal glabellar area was performed.  The tissues were advanced and secured to the deep tissue at the *sava* defect using 6-0 Vicryl in a simple interrupted buried fashion. " It is somewhat garbled, but "a sense of" doesn't make any sen ...