A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SV300 contrast material - Lilb

Posted: Sep 28, 2013

Perhaps Isovue 300? Nm - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx

Similar Messages:

CT Of Chest Contrast Material
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere. ...

?? Contrast T1
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I'm working on a radiology report, and the sentence in question is this: "TECHNICAL FACTORS: Sagittal T1, axial FLAIR, PD and T2, as well as (brief) contrast T1." My question is the word in parentheses. The Dr.  barely enunciates the word in question. The best I can make out sounds like either "free" or "brief." Does anyone know a word that would make sense combined with contrast T1?  Thanks in advance! ~Lotte  ...

How Would You Contrast MT And Coding?
May 02, 2011

What illustration might you use to contrast the difference between transcription and coding? They both are the medical field, they both involve patient documentation; yet, they are very different jobs. I am only an MT at the moment, but I have been following coding forums for quite a long time. This subject has come up recently about MTs also performing coding duties. I think it is ridiculous, but I want to hear from those of you who have done both, or even from you who have been an MT and now ...

S/l Crossage* Of Contrast Sm
Apr 06, 2012

i look up the word crossage*, no such a word in the dictionary.  is this correct?  please help.  thanks in advance! ...

Precontrast Vs Pre Contrast
Jun 26, 2013

I've always wondered (and can never find the correct answer) what do you all use in these cases - precontrast/pre contrast, postcontrast/post contrast, well maintained, etc.  I've been told both ways by fellow MT's and would like your input.  I think everyone does it differently. ?? ...

What Is The Contrast Given For HIDA Scan?
Nov 19, 2009

. . . . and some possible reproduction with HIDA scan with the administration of cholecystic ______ Thanks for the help! ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

Post Contrast Or Postcontrast
Feb 09, 2012

I get a lot of "CT Head pre and post contrast" as the name of study.  I've seen it both ways.  Does anyone know which is the officially correct version, "Precontrast" "Postcontrast"      or space in between pre and post? Thx!   ...

S/l Toe Phasias Material
Jul 12, 2010

I think this is likely gout that has developed some s/l toe phasias material which is causing persistent pain and swelling. TIA. this doctor is a mumbler today worse than ever!! thanks for any help. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Reference Material Help
May 29, 2012

So I'm wondering what the difference between the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide and The Pill Book is. I am trying to gather some reference material to be better stocked for my first transcription job and I'm not sure what to actually get. I'm on a tight budget but know that I need decent material. Throughout school I mostly used my textbooks and online reference material and it worked great but I'm not sure if companies are open to that type of work/referencing. Any help or a ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Oncology Reference Material
Oct 02, 2013

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favorite oncology reference material... be it books or websites. Appreciate it! ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Half-strength Fizzy-paque Or Vizzy-paque Contrast?
Dec 22, 2011

I have an Op note (for patient with thoracic aneurysm) in which half-strength Fizzy-paque or Vizzy-paque contrast is used to decrease the contrast load for patient. Any ideas on the contrast name? Thanks! ...

Uterus Filled With S/l "softan" Material....
Jun 12, 2013

The bladder was attached to an enlarged uterine mass, and the opening of the uterus revealed it to be filled with cloudy s/l softan material.   TIA! ...