A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Suture material - distraction

Posted: Jan 19, 2011

Monosof?

It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure.

Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof.

Am I missing something?

just googled it -- Monosof sutures - XanaX

[ In Reply To ..]
good thing about this job is we never stop learning!

Yep...I learn something new every day... : ) nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Thank you - distraction

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. I certainly could not find anything else that would fit.

Similar Messages:

Mild Chromic Suture Or Myochromic Suture?
Jan 22, 2010

xx ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Swaged Suture Or Swedged Suture?
May 09, 2011

Which is correct?   TIA! ...

#2 Suture Versus 2 Suture
Nov 27, 2013

Hello, I am just trying to get a bit of information on a subject on hand. We used #2 Ethibond suture versus -  We used 2 Ethibond suture.   How important is the # sign in this case? ...

S/l Toe Phasias Material
Jul 12, 2010

I think this is likely gout that has developed some s/l toe phasias material which is causing persistent pain and swelling. TIA. this doctor is a mumbler today worse than ever!! thanks for any help. ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Reference Material Help
May 29, 2012

So I'm wondering what the difference between the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide and The Pill Book is. I am trying to gather some reference material to be better stocked for my first transcription job and I'm not sure what to actually get. I'm on a tight budget but know that I need decent material. Throughout school I mostly used my textbooks and online reference material and it worked great but I'm not sure if companies are open to that type of work/referencing. Any help or a ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

CT Of Chest Contrast Material
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere. ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

SV300 Contrast Material
Sep 28, 2013

Oncology Reference Material
Oct 02, 2013

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favorite oncology reference material... be it books or websites. Appreciate it! ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Suture Help Please
Sep 26, 2011

I never ran into this before!   How to type "0" sutures. Thanks! ...

S/l F-set Suture? F Said Suture?
Jul 06, 2013

I started with fixation of the _____ suture   (s/l F-set or Fsaid)   ty! ...

Suture On A S/l CT5
Jun 12, 2015

running 5-0 Gortex suture on a s/l CT5.   ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Type Of Suture Help
Apr 07, 2010

Subsequently, this lead was secured to the left ventricular fascia using two separate [?] sutures.  The leads and the device were subsequently placed in the pocket and the device was secured to the left pectoral fascia using a single [?] suture. ...

Type Of Suture
May 03, 2010

The small bowe was immediately reanastomosed end-to-end using interrupted 3-0 GI silk serial s/l musculo-liber stitches on the outer layer with running 3-0 chromic. ...

Corlock Suture
May 14, 2010

:  I will see him back in the office on a p.r.n. basis.  Will need to have one of the Mitek anchors available for him if we proceed surgically for this, probably with one of their smaller Corlock sutures if available such as a 3 or 4 gauge Corlock suture if possible   dx: right medial epicondylitis ...

S/L Velox Suture
Sep 08, 2010

Dictator says "she did have the s/l velox suture" with C-section.  Cannot confirm this suture.  ...

#1 Vicryl Suture
Nov 21, 2010

If the doc says "number one Vicryl suture, do I wirte #1 or 1-0 or just 1. Thanks in advance. ...

Suture Question
Jul 10, 2011

D:  A s/l mestarti's suture accentuating this antihelical fold was performed using a 4-0 Prolene.   I know this but I certainly cannot find it in my brain today...or anywhere else.  THANKS for helping me!!!!!!!!!   ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Suture Plication
May 07, 2012

Anyone heard of suture plication?  The dictator has said it 4 times. Thanks! Cathie ...

Dewar 6 Suture
May 12, 2012

Used in repair of ventral hernia - thanks! ...

Statofix Suture?
Mar 20, 2013

OB/gyn OP report. S/L "statofix" barbed suture. ...

HS57 Prolene Suture HS5-7 HS 57
May 10, 2010

I know I had this written down somewhere, but can't find it anywhere, not in ref. books, anywhere!  He says:  end graft two-side arteriotomy HS5-7 Prolene  I can't remember is it HS5-7 HS-57, H-S 57 or what the heck??!! TIA!!!!!!   ...