A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Phrase before medications: "Per med recon" - Linda

Posted: May 27, 2015

Per medication reconcilliation? 

yes, that's probably it. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

a medication reconcilliation is an actual document - used in patient charts

[ In Reply To ..]
It looks a bit like a spread sheet. Every time a patient is given a dose of something, it is written in the corresponding column and initialed by the person who administered it.

Thanks both of you. Haven't worked inhouse since transfer to EMR - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Recon T And L's
Nov 21, 2010

X-rays:  "recon T and L's are negative as well."  I assume thoracic and lumbar but don't know the "recon"..... ...

Does This Sound Correct? (recon Plate)
Jan 25, 2010

The patient is now about 4 weeks postoperative open reduction and internal fixation of his left clavicle **at the recon plate**. tia. ...

Two Medications
Jan 28, 2010

I have two medications I can't figure out...first one sounds like "avencia" and the other one sounds like "sulfazolin" - - any ideas??? * The patient has/had  rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes zoster, atrial fibrillation,   high cholesterol, hypertension and large B-cell lymphoma.   Thanks!!! ...

2 Medications.
Aug 17, 2010

s/l pluridol IM s/l syamedrol   Need confirmation on spelling. Thanks! ...

Medications S/l Grosbag
May 16, 2010

medication that s/l grosbag. ...

AIDS Medications
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good reference website for antiretroviral meds? TIA! :) ...

S/l Ruvella (under Medications) Nm
Oct 04, 2010

Ruvella or Rivella ...

Best Site To Look Up Medications?
Dec 26, 2010

for spelling etc... ...

In List Of Medications
Jun 27, 2011

s/l bindestradiol transpatch every 24 hours.  Cannot verify the "bind" part.  TIA. ...

Medications: NROS
Jan 23, 2012

It's a new one on me and it's not even in the acronym finder web site.  Any help is appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of RSM Medications
Dec 20, 2012

I have a report where EMS arrived at a home where someone was unresponsive.  Sounds like she said "They administered RSM medications and intubation with good bilateral breath sounds.I cannot find RSM anywhere ...

Please Help With Phrase
Dec 09, 2009

When a physician dictates “It should be noted as well within the family history” and you are already typing the family history. Do you still type “It should be noted as well”? The doctor dictates this frequently. ...

Phrase Help Please
Jan 06, 2011

Sounds like "n" ease viopathic changes? involving the greater tuberosity.   Any clues? Thanks! ...

Help With A Phrase
Oct 09, 2011

Okay, I am sure I have heard this before but for whatever reason cannot seem to get it this time..... he is saying.....  "negative hawk sign, negative cochans sign" Please help - can't take the time to search any more!  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! ...

Is There Such A Phrase?
Jan 22, 2012

The patient progressed to independent transverse? Is this an actual phrase and what exactly would it mean? ...

Phrase Help
Mar 16, 2012

In pulmonary dictation, sounds like dictator is saying "lungs are known to have rales in the anterior and posterior....." But I know that is incorrect. Please help with the "are known" part. ...

GI Phrase
Oct 25, 2012

Has anyone heard of the phrase "four gut pathology"  Dr. dictated very clearly, tried to find it, was unsuccessful Thx!   ...

Past History: Medications:
Dec 08, 2009

Seizure "s/l seizure in section" X 1. ...

1, Possibly 2 Medications, And Spelling Help Please?
Aug 04, 2010

Not sure of the spelling for either.  Also, not sure if these are 2 separate medications or if they should be separated by a comma.  Any help is appreciated. Also, if you are familiar, please indicate whether they are brand or generic meds.    amiodipine danazopril oral ...

100 Most Popular Medications And Dosages
Jul 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I could find a list of the top 100 medications prescribed and their dosages?  Maybe one of you have such a list.  Hopeful! ...

Incorrectly Pronounced Medications
Apr 20, 2015

How many of you leave blanks when medications are not pronounced correctly? Or fill in because you are sure of what medication it is supposed to be? I've seen QC and QA fill in the medication when it was badly mispronounced. Example: Methylprednisone for methylprednisolone (there is no methylprednisone).   ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard This Phrase Before?
Dec 06, 2009

ER report concerning pt stating was assaulted by an ex-boyfriend. EXTREMITIES: Both knees with very minimal s/l "tall dime-sized" bruises. ...

Unfamilar EKG Phrase-help!
Jan 10, 2010

Doing EKG due to syncopal episode.  EKG is obtained because of a complaint of syncope showing a normal sinus rhythm, no s/l "current of entry." Am I even hearing this right.  I suspect I am not. TIA! ...

Any One Heard This Phrase Used Before?
Feb 09, 2010

Has anyone heard this phrase before in ROS? All other systems reviewed s/l including ten were negative. ...

Stumped On Phrase
Aug 25, 2010

I could certainly use some help on a phrase- been working on it all morning and I cannot get it for the life of me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Here it is: She had had an operation for to release the tethered cord and also fusion s/l elfatha swan.   Thank you ...

Does Anyone Else Hate This Phrase....
May 26, 2011

I have 20 years of experience doing medical transcription in hospitals and at home, and lately I have heard things like "4 cpl, this is the going rate now."  I find it a little offensive when companies do not think of and appreciate the experience we are bringing.  They are basically justifying not paying us for the experience and knowledge we are bringing to the position they want to fill. Does anyone else feel the same way?  I am insulted....I am desperately searching for the ri ...

Comma After Since Phrase?
Nov 21, 2011

Since his last office visit, he has not had any..... OR Since his last office visit he has not had any.....    Comma or not after "since his last office visit" ?  Thanks! ...

How To Type This Phrase
Nov 29, 2011

How do you type the phrase "Half plus swelling." ...

Is There Any Dictator Who Can Use The Phrase
Dec 25, 2011

I really don't think any of them know what it means.  It's been getting under my skin lately. ...

Old Fashion Phrase?
Apr 03, 2012

Dictated: "If the s/l tick of relief is temporary then return to the office." I've never heard of anything like this :( ...