A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pennance Type Adjacent Tissue Transfer? - Binkles

Posted: Jul 21, 2013

"Reconstruction was carried with a pennance type adjacent tissue transfer."

Is this correct?? I can't find anything concerning a 'pennance type' adjacent tissue transfer. 

you must be taking inscribe exam - fab

[ In Reply To ..]
I just took this exam earlier. Good luck!

Similar Messages:

S/l Penance-type Tissue Transfer
Feb 03, 2012

S/L penance type tissue transfer. ...

Sounds Like "adson Tissue Transfer"
Nov 22, 2010

Physician dictates name of procedure as (sounds like) "adson" tissue transfer via a glabellar flap from the right median forehead. The patient is post Mohs' excision. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Type Of Lymphoid Tissue?
Dec 01, 2010

He had (___) of the lymphoid tissue at the base of tongue this spring, so I performed biopsies of this tissue which revealed small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  It s/l she is saying full___ and maybe ends in what s/l myth. Thanks!  This is the first time I have done this type of report for this doctor. ...

On Biopsy, Adjacent "still Vive Al" Liver.
Oct 14, 2013

Biopsy showed suppurative hepatic abscess and marked ductal proliferation neutrophils and adjacent "still vive al" liver. ...

The Adjacent "pleura Was" Thickened. Right?
Jan 31, 2011

:) ...

Tissue Help
Jun 22, 2010

PRIMARY PROCEDURE 1. CONE BIOPSY. 2. ENDOCERVICAL CURETTAGE. 3. ENDOMETRIAL CURETTAGE. The uterus sounded to 4 cm and  s/l  a escanted tissue was obtained. Intravenous fluid 1600 cc line s/l alboterial or abnoterial line. ...

Mitroadipose Tissue
Dec 11, 2009

From a left breast axillary tail mass excisional biopsy: The pathology demonstrated an encapsulated s/l "mitroadipose" tissue consistent with lipoma.  The " i " in mitro is a short " i " ... as in pit or kit. Appreciative of any suggestions. ...

Ferret The Tissue?
Apr 14, 2011

Good morning, is anyone else awake?  I have a doctor talking about secondary wound closure over a tibia and osteomyelitis.  He says:   We may try and ferret the tissue, possibly even include the relaxing incision.  Help me please and thank you.  ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

S/l Breeding Necrotic Tissue
Feb 19, 2011

New Dr.  He sound congested so I am struggling with this op report. Due to the inflammation I was not absolutely certain that this was extrasphincteric and so an adequate drainage procedure was done by taking a quater-sized divot out of the skin down to the abscess cavity to "breeding the necrotic tissue". ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Lee-Leggo Changes On Breast Tissue After RT
Mar 04, 2013

Patient is s/p radiation therapy for breast cancer.  Exam shows chronic *dee-leggo* or *lee-legel* surrounding her areolar tissue, right more prominantly than left. Thank you! ...

IStim Soft Tissue Mobilization?
May 21, 2010

Patient has lateral epicondylitis.  Doc is recommending "soft tissue mobilization techniques such as iStim and formal physical therapy"   Doc clearly says iStim, but the only thing I can find by that name is a TENS unit sex toy....and I doubt that will do much for his elbow. ...

Sheering Of The Fascial Tissue Of The Knee
Jun 16, 2010

s/l moralavalee lesion ...

Help Pls, S/L Nitrel Breast Tissue Expander
May 01, 2012

x ...

Bilateral Tissue {s/l Dransman) Technique
May 09, 2013

The sentence reads: reconstruction of a 4 cm sq defect with bilateral tissue {s/l Dransman} techinue. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? // // ]]> // ]]> ...

VMR Transfer
May 04, 2010

Anyone working with them?  Anything you can share, I would appreciate. ...

Transfer
Jun 20, 2012

Is anyone else being transferred to another "book of business" due to low volume dictation? ...

Transfer?
Jun 18, 2013

Is there a way to transfer, some official application or something? Seems like the TSM you are assigned is all you get, no way out.  ...

On Biopsy: S/l Scant Butta Adipose Tissue.
Jun 22, 2011

Biopsy of infratemporal fossa demonstrates a nondiagnostic specimen with scant "puta adipose tissue".  ...

Debridement Note Word Help, S/l Stealed Tissue??
Nov 23, 2010

Op report of debridement - blank as follows:  I (s/l stealed) tissue over the in situ bypass. ...

Transfer Fo Expansions
Jan 03, 2010

Is there anywhere to get the instructions on transferring expansions?  I am in SA4, instructions did not transfer.....support is too busy, was told they will call me......yeah.....like whenever they get around to it......afterr all the other calls regarding the same problem.  I am trying to work without expansions and adding them as I go along!!!  Any help out there?  Would be appreciated!!!! ...

Vmr-transfer Llc? Anyone With Any Info?
May 02, 2010

nm ...

Has Anyone Heard Of VMR-Transfer?
May 05, 2010

Has anyone heard of VMR-Transfer? Their website is www.vmr-transfer.com.  They claim they are a transcription company that specializes in transcription for veterinarians. I was offered a job from them, but I am becoming skeptical it could be a fraud. They ask for your social security number. I want to warn others to be careful with this company. They do not return phone calls or e-mails, after asking for your SS#. ...

Offered A Job By VMR-Transfer
May 18, 2010

I am one of the people who received a contract and was offered a job by VMR-Transfer, but when I called and emailed about hrs/lines/days required, my messages were never returned. I know there was a thread about this previously as many other people had the same problem. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually started working for them yet and if this really is a legitimate company. Thanks ...

AutoCorrect Transfer
Jul 22, 2011

I have Word 2007 and need to transfer my AutoCorrect entries onto my laptop.  Can anyone tell me how to do this, please?  ...

Is It Possible To Transfer To Another Team? Sm
Dec 07, 2012

I want to be transferred to another team to be under another supervisor, and where there is more work.  Has anyone ever done that?  Is it possible, and if so, how difficult is the process?  Thanks in advance. ...

How Do You Get A Transfer To Another Group?
Mar 13, 2013

It is just getting worse and worse. I work Th - Fri, and there isn't even any work on Sat and Sun! I hate giving up my weekend for naught. Fri is the only day I have been getting work. My TSM never answers my emails or phone calls. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking to be moved to a group with work. After all, MM is hiring. ...