A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bilateral tissue {s/l Dransman) technique - slc428

Posted: May 09, 2013

The sentence reads: reconstruction of a 4 cm sq defect with bilateral tissue {s/l Dransman} techinue.

I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

Where in body are you - cheeks, boobs, nose?? NM - Wandering

[ In Reply To ..]

dransman - vn

[ In Reply To ..]
probably "transplant" technique

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Groin Or Bilateral Groins, Which One Is Correct? Nm
Jun 10, 2013

nm ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Bilateral ?
Sep 24, 2012

He will receive an endocrine consultation and get appropriate labs due to his young age and bilateral s/l "skiffies"  ? Note:  Procedure is BILATERAL SLIPPED CAPITAL FEMORAL EPIPHYSIS.  Thanks.  ...

Tissue Help
Jun 22, 2010

PRIMARY PROCEDURE 1. CONE BIOPSY. 2. ENDOCERVICAL CURETTAGE. 3. ENDOMETRIAL CURETTAGE. The uterus sounded to 4 cm and  s/l  a escanted tissue was obtained. Intravenous fluid 1600 cc line s/l alboterial or abnoterial line. ...

Help With MRI Technique, Please
Apr 14, 2011

Doc is doing an MRI of the foot and says the technique is:  "Long axis inversion recovery, sagittal T1, inversion recovery, and short axis fat suppressed proton density. " I have added the commas but I'm not confident about it AT ALL.  Any help, please?  Does anyone know of a web site that explains all this terminology?  Thanks! ...

MRI Technique - 3B
Jan 23, 2013

This is new to me - "axial diffusion weighted imaging with 3B values including b50, b500 and b1000."  In Googling this, I see both lower case (b50) and upper case (B50).  Anyone familiar with this?  Thanks. ...

Please Help: S/l My/la/sia Of Bilateral Shoulders
May 24, 2010

dictator listed this earlier in reference to shoulder pain and now says it again in diagnoses.    S/l mylaysias or myelasias involving bilateral upper extremity, involving bilateral shoulders.  ...

Mitroadipose Tissue
Dec 11, 2009

From a left breast axillary tail mass excisional biopsy: The pathology demonstrated an encapsulated s/l "mitroadipose" tissue consistent with lipoma.  The " i " in mitro is a short " i " ... as in pit or kit. Appreciative of any suggestions. ...

Ferret The Tissue?
Apr 14, 2011

Good morning, is anyone else awake?  I have a doctor talking about secondary wound closure over a tibia and osteomyelitis.  He says:   We may try and ferret the tissue, possibly even include the relaxing incision.  Help me please and thank you.  ...

S/l Coogal Technique
Jan 13, 2010

left inguinal hernia repair via ________ technique....any ideas? ...

Is It Some New Management Technique Not To Say Thank You To
Sep 22, 2010

I'm a high producer and self starter. I don't need hand-holding.  But, geesh, it's just human nature to want to hear a sincere, individual compliment for a job well done sometimes, if for no other reason than it motivates me to do a better job and make the company more money.  At some point, it seems most management has started to treat the worker bees as enemies instead of part of the team.  It's short-sighted and lazy, and I know it has to be costin ...

S/l McKally's Technique
Dec 19, 2010

s/l McKally's technique   has to do with ACL injury ...

S/l Bullseye Technique
Mar 17, 2011

SI joint injected using the s/l bullseye technique ...

Questions On Your Technique
Jun 12, 2011

I am wondering what method you all use for transcribing.  Do you listen and type word for word, or do you listen to the complete thought before typing it?  Has anyone who was formally trained been taught a certain way?  Has anyone switched from technique to another and seen a difference one way or another?  I am continually trying to find ways to improve speed without a lot of success.  I am very frustrated and having difficulty paying my bills. Also, in case it co ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Koch Technique
Apr 30, 2012

What is the Koch technique?   ...

Epidural Technique
Mar 31, 2014

Lumbar epidural, sounds like "herbal ottman" technique. cannot find anything when I search for it. it always goes with using a glass syringe. ...

Pt Had Bilateral Myringoplasties. Doc Says "both
Aug 19, 2010

x ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

Bilateral Axillary S/l Psudenectomies
Jan 21, 2011

patient has hyperhidrosis. plastic surgeon plans to perform "bilateral axillary s/l psudenectomies" google wont come up with anything...tia ...

'protracted' Bilateral Leg Edema
Feb 14, 2011

'protracted' bilateral leg edema Does this sound correct? I can clearly hear that in the dictation to me but my tired ears and eyes do not think it is right. Thanks!   ...

Bilateral Spluringo-oophorectomy
May 26, 2012

Man, this particular NPT drives me insane.  ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

Type Of Lymphoid Tissue?
Dec 01, 2010

He had (___) of the lymphoid tissue at the base of tongue this spring, so I performed biopsies of this tissue which revealed small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  It s/l she is saying full___ and maybe ends in what s/l myth. Thanks!  This is the first time I have done this type of report for this doctor. ...

S/l Breeding Necrotic Tissue
Feb 19, 2011

New Dr.  He sound congested so I am struggling with this op report. Due to the inflammation I was not absolutely certain that this was extrasphincteric and so an adequate drainage procedure was done by taking a quater-sized divot out of the skin down to the abscess cavity to "breeding the necrotic tissue". ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Lee-Leggo Changes On Breast Tissue After RT
Mar 04, 2013

Patient is s/p radiation therapy for breast cancer.  Exam shows chronic *dee-leggo* or *lee-legel* surrounding her areolar tissue, right more prominantly than left. Thank you! ...