A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On ROS, Genitourinary: She has s/l "dys pur a mee a", as well as no sexual interest. - traci

Posted: Nov 16, 2010

On ROS, Genitourinary:  She has s/l "dys pur a mee a", as well as no sexual interest and dryness. 

She has... - Kaye

[ In Reply To ..]
"dyspareunia" - painful sexual intercourse.

Maybe dyspareunia? nm - passing right on through

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks so much! - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Website That Would Be Of Interest To
May 28, 2010

I think it was Kiki who was considering taking on op notes ?  This is a great website to look up standard procedures and become familiar with the vocab:  http://mtsamples.com/ ...

Along The Same Idea Of Conflict Of Interest, A Person In
Aug 28, 2010

They really have no bite.  She said the courts dont like to tell people they cannot work.  Also,  you couldnt tell a plumber he could do your work, but not the Smith's work.  Same thing applies to MT/Ed ICs. ...

Bring It Back Up= Conflict Of Interest
Aug 29, 2010

Why not just read your contract and find out for yourself instead of relying on the opinions of other people? In the end, neither company will care what someone told you; they will only care about a contract YOU  signed. The company I worked for had specifically stated in their contract that we could not work for any company that is in competition with them (any other MTSO) so in this case I would be in violation of that contract. We could work for a hospital, a clinic, a physician, etc, di ...

Math Whiz Help Needed. $25,000 At 3.00% Interest.
Jan 04, 2011

x ...

This Blog Might Interest Those That Work For Nuance Or M*Modal
Jul 11, 2012

Is There A Market Reshuffling On The Horizon For The Medical Transcription Industry? Today I’m going to indulge in something I rarely do, much to the exasperation of my wife Carol. A goodly number of our conversations begin with her asking me, “What do you suppose…” and end with me saying, “I don’t have a clue.” I’m not sure if this reluctance to speculate is a guy thing or just a facet of my own particular personality, but for once I’m g ...

Survey Of Interest For Department Of Labor Suit.
May 07, 2015

I've been observing Medquist/M*modal for the past number of years since their previous law suit. The technologies they have employed as of late are widely viewed as intentionally inhibiting, many employees stating that this speech recognition program, as well as constant shuffling of work pools, or "pods" prevent the familiarity that is central to profit,accuracy, and productivity. I intend to gauge the interest and willingness of participation in the current M*modal employee community. Pl ...

Ros - Genitourinary - "aloguria"
Dec 30, 2009

nm ...