A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MR arthrogram with s/l "marcaine challange" marking challange?? Anyone? - KT

Posted: Aug 04, 2014

Did you google "marcaine challenge"? - Suggest trying that

[ In Reply To ..]
Challenge, not challange.

I did, but wasn't too sure b/c I have never heard that before. Thx. - KT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thx.

methacholine challenge? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Could that be it?

Similar Messages:

Is An MRI And MR Arthrogram The Same Thing
Nov 18, 2010

nm ...

The Patient Is To Have A S/l 3-portal Arthrogram.
Apr 04, 2010

he clearly says this but I have never heard this before, so wanted to make sure.  ...

Area To Be Incised Was Infiltrated With 50% And 0.5% Marcaine
Jun 08, 2012

The area to be incised was infiltrated with 50% and 0.5% Marcaine.  Is this how you type this?  Thanks! ...

A Mixture Of 4 Cc Of Marcaine, 4 Cc Of Lidocaine, And 1 Cc Of 80 Mg/cc Depo-Medrol In 1-cc (s/l Ala-
Dec 02, 2009

TIA!!! ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

How Are YOU Marking The End Of Your MT Career?
Feb 09, 2012

Yes, joyfully, I am getting OUT.  Big transition.  But, I'm realizing - it's a milestone - and I feel the need to mark it in some way, or commemorate it, or honor it, or SOMETHING.  You know, (humor alert) a fake funeral where I bury my work computer, or get a trinket for a charm bracelet - I'm not coming up with any good ideas. Anyone else getting out, marking this milestone in some way? ...

Breast Tumor Marking
Oct 30, 2009

The area had been previously injected by radiology with s/l "thicknitian sufrakyloid."   This is regarding an excision of a breast tumor.   Thanks. ...

Question About QA Marking ISR Expansion
Sep 16, 2013

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I got 0.25 taken off for the dictator having dictated "temp" and the report having "temperature." Had I typed it from scratch I would have typed temp, but the ISR did it and it said "temperature," so I did not change it. Are we actually supposed to shorten the expansions perpetrated by the ISR? Now if the ISR expands BPH to benign prostatic hypertrophy I know to change it back to BPH (I have actually come across this - you think they would mak ...

EMDAT - CTRL Q Goes To QA But I Cannot Find Anything On Marking Blanks
May 10, 2010

Hello!  I am about to test for a company that uses EMDAT (have not used this software in some time.  I am wondering how do you mark a blank.   The rest I think will come back to me.  I know CTRL Q goes to QA but I cannot find anything on marking blanks. TIA. ...

How To You Transcribe This: Half 1% Lidocaine And Half Percent Marcaine.
Apr 22, 2010

x ...