A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it "editted" or "edited" ?? Thx - Bangle

Posted: Dec 09, 2010

?

One t . . .edited (nm) - OTE

[ In Reply To ..]

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Pre-edited Test But Really Messed Up
Feb 04, 2010

Hello All, Hoping someone can help me figure out what happened with this job.  I received a STAT job from my main account, it had clearly been done by someone else, but it was so screwed up, it took me almost 25 minutes to redo 352 secs of dictation.  The sound was no longer in sync with dictation, punctuation was confusing, headings were wrong and not in place with dictation.  I have whole paragraphs in the transcription that I do not hear anywhere in the dictation.  Anyon ...

Standards For Edited Lines
Sep 15, 2011

I manage a  transcription department and we went live with Escription a few months ago.  I am working on setting standards for edited lines as well as putting together an incentive program.  Would anyone be willing to share their policy for transcribed/edited lines and what they are currently paying for incentive. Thank you! Renee ...

Powerscribe 40-50 Reports Edited Per Hour....
Sep 26, 2010

How many reports per hour can you edit with Powerscribe?  I was told that you could do 40-50 per hour....Is that possible?? ...

Same Pay Rate For Edited & Transcribed Lines?
Jan 26, 2012

My employer has recently gone from straight transcription to VR (using MedQuist's DocQSpeech). At this point, after 4 months on VR, production is up 11% overall.  The employer says they believe it will go up 48% overall (60% for VR lines, no change of course for transcribed lines, 80% of lines VR). At this point, indeed, at least 80% of lines are VR.  (The quality of the VR output, however, is pretty bad.) We're union, and I'm one of the MTs participating in the wage ...

Doctors Making Us Type In An Edited Document
Jan 08, 2013

They just dont know a thing about how we are getting paid or dont care. Will you please go back and type this full medication list for me after the physical exam, thanks. Not when I am being paid 4 cents to type it! Rant over. ...

TO SHDAs. U Dont Get Line Ct Credit For All Lines Edited. U Only
Oct 07, 2014

x ...