A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help ASAP Radiology! - Elie

Posted: Jan 16, 2012

1. (Computer radiation) is noted in the lungs.
2. Alveolar opacities noted throughout the lungs with pleural effusions and cardiac enlargement. Findings are suggestive of pulmonary edema. An (endotracheal) cannot be excluded within the left upper lobe.

1. (Computer radiation) is noted in the lungs.

2. Alveolar opacities noted throughout the lungs with pleural effusions and cardiac enlargement. Findings are suggestive of pulmonary edema. An (endotracheal) cannot be excluded within the left upper lobe.

Does this make sense? Please 

Radiology - Mollie

[ In Reply To ..]
#2 is probably "nodular" opacities. #1 does not make sense. Maybe "previous irradiation" ? Unsure about the endotracheal tube - possible but not normal. Usually they can see this.

Radiology - Mollie

[ In Reply To ..]
Endotracheal may be "infiltrate"?

You need to flag these blanks - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
A report of this diagnostic test will be sent to the referring physician - who is depending on an accurate report for the patient's evaluation and treatment.

It's clear that you do not know what they are saying, and we can't offer anything more than a guess.

Thank you for your help! - Elie

[ In Reply To ..]
Actually, you're right!
"Endotracheal" is "infiltrate."
It is "Improved aeration", not "computer radiation."

Similar Messages:

DSS Help ASAP! Please?
Sep 09, 2010

I'm trying to test, and she sent me a DSS file attached to an e-mail.  I downloaded it to my computer, but now how on earth do I play it?  I downloaded a free DSS player, Olympus DSS Lite, but can't figure out how to get the file into it to play.  I've read the entire manual, lol, and just can't figure it out. Can someone tell me how to play this thing?  I've been an MT for 27 years, but never have dealt with DSS files.  I wrote back and asked t ...

Im Out Asap
Apr 06, 2014

Im going on into something else, but can't quite yet because of personal reasons.  As soon as the opportunity comes I am outta here.  I feel sorry for anyone really stuck. ...

OP Experts - Help ASAP Please!
Mar 24, 2011

I'm drawing a blank on this for some reason and help would be ever so much appreciated! "The stab incisions were closed with (s/l emethol) and Steri-Strips..." TIA! ...

ASAP Name Of Medication
Apr 27, 2011

s/l   bu-se-mide thanks in advance ...

ASAP Medication
Apr 27, 2011

s/l     ev-is-trolol ...

Dental - ASAP
May 26, 2011

He's talking about teeth extraction in procedure and says, "forceps extraction s/l DISA 140 x2.   Much appreciated ...

ABBREV HELP ASAP
Aug 11, 2011

"We will plan to see the patient back and repeat "SQI's", CBC and CMP at that time."  SQI???  Patient with Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia, CLL, SLL, multiple myeloma and lymphoma.  THANK YOU ALL!!! ...

Needing A Job Asap
Aug 28, 2011

I am desperately needing a job...pdq.  I gave notice and my landlord is telling me it was not enough (was supposed to give 30-day notice).  I told her it could not be helped, that I lost my job and had no money at all.  I had internet service with a company that disconnected me 2 months ago.  Needless to say, I need a job PDQ!  Thanks for any info on any good company hiring. ...

I Am Really Needing Some Help Asap
Nov 02, 2011

For the first time, I cannot pay my credit card bills.  I am hoping I can get some advice from someone here on what I should do.  I have no extra at all to pay on them  (there are 3 of them and they total $100 a month).  I have already contacted them to ask what they can do for me, but what do you all suggest? ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

ASAP Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company?  I believe they are located in Florida and I really cannot find anything in the archives. Thanks in advance   ...

ASAP/Medwrite
May 02, 2013

Just wondering about this company,.  I received an offer, via their contract and pay was finally mentioned on the last page of the contract, which was decent.  I was scheduled to have the software installed last week, and there were problems with thei installation  (really not sure if it was on my end or theirs), but accordng to the tech, it was problems on their end.  I was told to call back yesterday (Wednesday), to install the software.  I did and was informed the tec ...

New To Medwrite/ASAP
May 08, 2013

Has anyone recently started with this company and as frustrated as I am?  I feel like I am "begging for work," was told there was a "ton of work, " having to email support for jobs, tech support telling me that "jobs are available, only to find out even after refreshing the system that nothing is there, and getting an email from "P," telling me I need more training on the account, and also being told "there is a glitch in the system."  Yes, there are many glitches, including the line c ...

Need SHORTHAND Help ASAP!! Pretty Please!
Oct 16, 2009

When using Shorthand, I type a word and then if I have to put a comma after the expanded work the word comes up again. Example: I type my abbreviation for "however" and put a comma after it and it looks like this:  "howeveowever," This happens with every word that gets expanded and then I type a comma after. What's up with that and can anybody help?  I can't seem to find anything in the Shorthand Guidebook. ...

Need Info From IC With Own Accounts ASAP
Jul 12, 2010

I have always been a subcontractor and not a true IC with my own account.  I  began working in-house 1 year ago.  I was approached from someone in the department saying an ER MD was in need of a medical transcriptionist who does work from home. I don't know the first thing about marketing myself.  I have been in the business for 33 years, and the way things are going now, I definitely would like a side job.  How do I approach this.  I live in the south in Alab ...

PLEASE HELP ASAP Dictator Says "He Has
Sep 24, 2010

S/L TIPAN??, AND GASTROC. ...

Need To Start Working ASAP
Jul 27, 2012

Hello :) Decided to work outside of the home for a while, but that's no longer possible for me as my fiance is disabled and I need to be at home for our kids.  Does anyone know of any companies where the start time is almost immediate?  I have 14 years of experience in medical transcription and have worked in hospitals and at home.  TIA for any help! : )   ...

I Need Help Asap. I Just Downloaded Coffeecup
Aug 26, 2012

free FTP for my new job and I cannot figure how to make a new connection.  It says something about control S but all it said when I did that was I do not have authorization to view that page.  Not sure where to put all the info my new job sent (like where it says port 21).  Thanks for any help!! ...

Wound Experts Needed ASAP Please
Mar 27, 2011

The sentence reads,"The assigned nurse this morning reports that he had been having dressing changes to the right foot b.i.d. prior to admission with a (s/l sandeel)." Any ideas on what this word might be?  TIA to anyone who can help! ...

ASAP: Binaxa Vinaxa? New Drug?
Jun 07, 2012

Can't locate anywhere. Thanks. ...

Going To Start Training In Coding ASAP
Jul 07, 2013

I am going to start training in coding ASAP.  I have been a transcriptionist for many years in house, and it is time for me to go.  My hospital does not offer tuition assistance for coding.   I need advice.  CCS versus CPC -- which is better paying or is there a difference?  I work with someone with a CPC-A.  Is that apprentice degree something you HAVE to do, because I'd rather avoid that as much as possible.  CareerStep Versus Andrews -- From what I can tell, CareerStep is affilli ...

Please Help ASAP I Don't Know How To Access Fluency Manager And I Need To R/o
Aug 01, 2014

I'm supposed to be working right now and when I tried to log in to Fluency it said my password expired and to go to Fluency Manager to change it.  The only way I have ever logged into Fluency Manager is when I'm already logged in to Fluency, I have no link or shortcut, please help!!!  Before I get killed for not working.  Thanks!!! ...

Why Do MT Companies Say They Need Help ASAP And Then You Answer Ad And Do Not Hear For About 2 Weeks
Feb 17, 2012

Why when you apply for a job and then they answer back and say they would like to hear from you ASAP because they want to get started training you, etc; you oblige and then don't hear anything back ---it has been a week now and I was told to please answer if I would be interested as they would like to start me ASAP and then you don't hear anything--the least they could do is being courteous and not be rude and tell you that it will be a while before they can get to you instead of leavi ...

Help Asap Please - Patient Has Sagging And "s/l Gelling" Of The Skin Of The Neck. Nm
May 21, 2012

x ...

Radiology MT
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone besides me think that the radiology ASR stinks.  On almost every report I am having to change/correct every third or fourth word.  And is an, punctuation where it doesn't belong, words left out that are dictated, words put in that are not dictated,  etc, etc, etc. ...

Radiology Pay?
Nov 11, 2009

I have been working acute care for the last 5 years and getting paid by the line.  I haven't done radiology in a few years, and when I was working in radiology I always got paid by the hour.  Now a local hospital is interested in my helping them out on the weekends with their radiology backlog, and are wanting to pay by report, but I have no idea what the average pay per report should be.  Can someone give some idea as to what I should be asking for?  Thanks ...

Radiology NJA
Jan 05, 2010

Is there anyone in SA5 besides me who seems to have no work virtually every day in the mornings?  This lack of work started before Thanksgiving and hasn't picked up yet, at least for me.  Anybody? ...

What Is A Radiology MLS
Jan 14, 2011

Can someone please tell me what a radiology MLS is?   ...

Radiology/GYN
Jan 05, 2012

Sounds like "6.7 cm cystic mass with synseptation"  Something before septation, either cyn, cin, syn... helllllllp.   Thanks ...

What's So Different About Radiology?
Jul 27, 2013

I'm wondering why radiology seems to be its own separate entity in the MT world.  It seems like if you know radiology, they'll bend over backwards to hire you.  I've done radiology before, just as part of my regular MT pool.  I don't get what's so "special" about it.  Does it have it's own quirky platform or something? ...