A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Exam of nares shows no obvious vascularic s/l "pasia" or active bleeding - Katie

Posted: Oct 26, 2010

Exam of nares shows no obvious vascularic s/l "pasia" or active bleeding

Nevermind found it - Katie

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks

Nevermind? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
So you found it. Good for you.

Now..WHAT was it?

Post what it was. That way, you'll be giving back to the community vs. taking.

Similar Messages:

Skin Exam Shows S/l So Lar El /an Tij En Ees
May 24, 2010

Skin exam shows s/l so lar el/ an tij en ees ( 2 words, I believe) and pigmented nevi.  ...

Nare Or Naris For Singular Form Of Nares
Mar 24, 2014

I have recently type several reports for a doctor who uses "nare" as the singular form of nares.   I only find "naris" in my research, no "nare".   What is the correct singular form?   Thanks, mscallan ...

Are There Any Companies, Other Than The Obvious
Mar 07, 2012

MModal, of course, that still use DQS?  I got a job that uses Apex and I hate Apex!!  Have tried it several times and never could understand it. ...

Any Obvious Quirks?
Aug 08, 2013

Thinking of working for a company who uses Bayscribe. Any obvious quirks with that platform? Much thanks. ...

Obvious Vessel Which Is *empining* The Right 7th Nerve. Thanks. Nm
Dec 10, 2009

nm ...

No Obvious Inspiratory *haul* In The Right Upper Quadrant
Feb 06, 2013

Cardiovascular office visit. Sounds are distant, otherwise regular exam. Pt has had orthostatic hypotension and dizziness. Thanks! ...

Sounds Like Metabolically Active Basa Arthritis
Jul 17, 2011

Thats what it sounds like - but can't find anything even close to that in my Tabors.  Any ideas??? ...

Bleeding
Dec 18, 2009

Surgical reprot: I did not place a drain as I felt it best not to have an area for blood to evacuate so that it would hopefully clot and "s/l  tam-pi-nod", which is a well-known principle.   Not well known to me.  Any suggestions? ...

EGD Bleeding
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a previous EGD and has rectal bleeding and the bleeding looks like it may be coming from the s/l cami?  Thanks for any help! ...

Colonoscopy Showing Active Colitis Along With A Transverse Descending Sigmoid And Rectum Biopsies Of
Oct 22, 2011

nm ...

Excessive Bleeding
Apr 19, 2011

Could not stop patient's bleeding.  Patient on Coumadin.  Dr. dictates "Patient given Vitamin K and s/l  FSP or SSP  to reverse INR.  Dr. mumbles this line.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you. ...

A Code GI Bleeding?
Jan 30, 2012

Am I hearing this right? History of iron-deficiency anemia due to a (s/l code) GI bleeding. ...

Trangent Nose Bleeding?
Dec 15, 2010

He also gets (trangent) nose bleeding every few days with nasal irrigations. s/l trangent Thanks! ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Under ROS, Would Hepatitis Be Considered A Bleeding Dyscrasia?
May 05, 2011

x ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

Hand Injury. Bleeding Was Controlled With S/l Palmar Raffle?
Jun 30, 2011

The fascia over the extensor tendon is clearly intact, and all bleeding was controlled s/l palmary raffle at the emergency department.  ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

Her Last Pap Smear Was "active", But Negative High-risk HPV
Apr 16, 2012

Questioning the active part.  Thanks! ...

Transcribing Active Files "testing" ???
Aug 31, 2014

Got offer to "test" with 3 companies lately from jobs posted on this site. Transcribed 5 fairly long reports each time. One answered that I did a "great job," but job has been placed "on hold" until a later time...that was 2-3 months ago. Listing was company, "CH." They had another post lately, last week I think, different field/area of practice though, from the ones I typed. Wasted about 1 1/2 hours, including multiple choice, foot pedal didn't work so did reports by hand. Second time, ...

No Shows
Dec 16, 2012

My TSM is fired up today cuz lots and lots of no shows for shifts and nearly every account is out of TAT.    Why does this surprise her with the news that we received last week?   It was hard enough, and then they make it even harder to make a near poverty living.    ...

Massive Gastric Bleeding And S/l "senospirin" Drip
Dec 07, 2010

Same patient as below who needed the sternal rubbing.  He has massive GI bleeding and in the ER the doc says: "Protonix and s/l senospirin drip will be initiated."  Any ideas what "s/l senospirin" could be? Could also be "fenospirin" or maybe "sporin" instead of "spirin"on the end. Lord lord lord. What *IS* this?? ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

S/l Pharynx Shows PMG Changes
Jan 06, 2013

In physical examination, doctor describes pharynx with what sounds like PMG changes. P&G? PNG? BNG? Thank you in advance for any help! ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...