A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictator said pretty clearly COUTERINE - manipulator s/m

Posted: Jun 25, 2010

sounds like CO-UTERINE MANIPULATOR.  I found Cohen but I clearly hear CO.  Anyone heard of this? 

TIA

KOH ?? - KEL

[ In Reply To ..]
//

I think that is it! Thank you so much - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Don't think KOH works. SM for uterine manipulators - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]
HUMI® - Harris-Kronner Uterine Manipulator Injector

RUMI® Uterine Manipulator ...

VCare® is a specialized Uterine Manipulator/Elevator

what's it about? Maybe cautery or cauterizing manipulator - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

it would really be nice if posters who ask a - what was it?

[ In Reply To ..]
question would also tell us what it was, after getting feedback, and not just "disappear."
Too much to ask?

Some have even taken to pulling the questions. - Afraid it will haunt them ? n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pretty Sad
Apr 30, 2011

A local real estate company in my area offers a document shredding day every 6 months or so. I have a ton of old papers that need to be shreaded so I was going through some of them tonight and I came across a bid given to my boss when I worked in the Radiology Dept. in a large HMO back in 1986. It was a bid from a transcription service trying to get the contract for the outpatient Radiology. My boss gave it to me as I was the Sr. Transcriptionist; we were union and no way was ...

Pretty Much Says It.
Aug 22, 2013

This Pretty Much Says It All!!!
Nov 02, 2013

http://wesa.fm/post/upmc-medical-transcriptionists-protest-payment-structure-changes#.UnUDcADpHN0.email ...

CCM Pretty Worthless
Jan 23, 2012

I am so tired of the d*@m excuses all the time. I send emails to my CCM they never get answered, its not like they are not important, they are not stupid worthless questions. I don't think we got decent training so of course we have questions, so then I have to email her boss to get an answer, but the excuse is "well she has 150 people to supervise so she's very busy." Well that's not my problem she took that position she should d#@m well answer her emails! Is there a place in ...

NJA-Pretty Bad Today
May 07, 2013

Out of work all day today, usually I have an hour or 2. Think I may need to change my shift! How is everyone else doing today? ...

Pretty Sucky
Feb 05, 2014

get an answer to phone calls or e-mails to your Acronym o' the Day, for days and weeks at a time. Just venting, TY ...

Need SHORTHAND Help ASAP!! Pretty Please!
Oct 16, 2009

When using Shorthand, I type a word and then if I have to put a comma after the expanded work the word comes up again. Example: I type my abbreviation for "however" and put a comma after it and it looks like this:  "howeveowever," This happens with every word that gets expanded and then I type a comma after. What's up with that and can anybody help?  I can't seem to find anything in the Shorthand Guidebook. ...

People Are Really Pretty Nice On Here
Feb 05, 2010

I've noticed that all-in-all, people are pretty nice on here. There are a few negative people and people who jump to conclusions and take things the wrong way, but those are very few. Most of the people here are quick to try to help when others need advice to improve their production or find a job. That's so refreshing. ...

It's Pretty Easy To See One Of The Problems With
Jul 13, 2010

...and probably those of some other companies as well.  Transcend supervisors are expected to oversee teams of up to 35 MTs, keep the account in TAT, mentor their people to improve their performance, ride herd on "mavericks", monitor the account status and do all of the other typical supervisory chores.... ....while transcribing 75 to 80% of the time.  ....in exchange for which they are paid a stipend of $700 a month. Now, there is so much wrong with this picture that I won't b ...

Stentel Pays Pretty Low
Nov 02, 2014

I understand that Stentel pays pretty low, but I am wondering if they are negotiable or if their platform etc still allows you to make more money that a company that pays a little more. How is their incentive plan if they have one? I do see that the actual cpl isn't always the bottom line. Any info appreciated. ...

Work Looks Pretty Well Caught Up And Still
Mar 17, 2015

demanding everyone work OT for 2 weeks? Why? I really don't want to run out of work, but they're setting us up for that it seems. ...

Feel Pretty Bad About Line Counts
Jul 21, 2012

I am getting to feel pretty bad about my line counts.  I feel like it is getting harder and harder all the time.  Now I am down to about 100 LPH on VR and I am logging in and out b/c I got the performance review, that I am not supposed to have hands off keyboard or foot off pedal. I have been on since 11 a.m. and it is 3:30 and I only have 500 lines.  What is wrong with me... I used to get 1200 lines in 6 hours, now I am getting 600 in 6 hours... What the heck???? ...

I Am Not A Newbee, But I Have Done Pretty Much Only Ops For The Past 30 Years And I Need Help. Sm
Mar 22, 2014

I was doing a summary this morning and the dosage was q.4h p.r.n. Now, is that correct of is it q. 4h p.r.n. Is it 1 tablet p.o. b.i.d. ?? I'm so out of it with this stuff that it's making me paranoid and I can't find it in my book of style.  Thanks in advance and please excuse my old age blip.. ...

My MTSO Pretty Much Lost An Account....
Aug 12, 2014

It was my secondary account and wasn't a bad one to do.  The client got a new EMR that has them doing most, if not all, of the work on their end and very little, if any, left for us.  I hope this isn't a sign of the times ahead for me.  (Sigh) ...

I Actually Got A Pretty Decent Line Count Yesterday, But......
Jun 07, 2011

I have finally said phooey and typed may parts of the ASR. It has been said, "but then the ASR won't learn". In my opinion, though, it has had more than enough educational opportunities to learn! Unfortunately can't F11 as I am already in the warning stage of "abuse". I put abuse in quotation marks because it is us being abused with not being able to just plain type out this cursed output. One document was indeed such a mess than I retyped 75-80% of it - it didn't "meet the c ...

Pretty Sad When Your Kid In College Can Take 5 Minutes And Tell Me Why This Company Sucks
Mar 04, 2012

I tell him a little of what goes on here...and he says if they idiot factored in the cost of doing this, this and this instead of keeping people without work and bitching, the company would make far more money...Not gonna give his tips away, if they want them they can hire him, not that he would work for a company that is run so poorly.. ...

I DID IT! I Enrolled In DeVry University! I'm Pretty Excited Too.
Apr 03, 2012

I have been talking about going back to school for years now.  Then I did the whole researching of schools and still couldn't make the decision.  Well, last week was the worst week of my life.  I got fired from my main job, by main I mean the one I carried my benefits through (I always have 2 jobs because of the precarious nature of our the MT industry).  My 19-year-old son took my car in the middle of the night while I was asleep without asking and totalled it.  S ...

Regarding Medscribe HIM (formerly NJ, Now Florida). I Saw A Pretty Heated Exchange...
Aug 28, 2012

from May/June 2012 between the QA and a former employee. I'm interested in an IC supplemental position, but I'm a little concerned about relationships there. I'm also wondering if anyone is on the account they are hiring for? The ad says many dictators on VR should NOT be on VR, and I know that's true for a lot of companies. Is it just honesty, or are there some authors that are worse than bad? Any input appreciated! ...

Pretty Sure I Have Carpal Tunnel In My Left Wrist. Anyone With
Dec 11, 2012

experience on turning this in with M-Modal.  Will they pay for surgery and then fire me?  This is considered work-related, correct?  ...

Whatever Happened To Turnaround Times? Things Were Pretty Good Back Then.
Mar 23, 2010

Then it all went to ****       ...

On Neuro Exam: Pretty Clearly Says "pal Pupil" Raise Is Symmetric. Tongue Protrusion Is
Apr 13, 2011

Shoulder shrug is symmetric.  Romberg is negative.  He has no dysmetria.  ...

I'm Pretty Sure That For MTSOs, "severance" Means
Apr 06, 2013

I think it's part of their "Do-not-compete" clause........ ...

Get Away From Dictator
Dec 28, 2009

Does anybody know how long a report stays in our specific work pool?  I've done a break on a report hoping to get rid of it.  But it keeps showing back up.  I'm trying to make up some sick time, but I just can't understand this garble and have already spent way too much time trying to decipher it.  I've been checking on and off for the last 30 minutes and it keeps showing back up.  Help!!!! ...

Ever Had A Dictator So Bad.......
Apr 25, 2011

you wanted to quit mid shift?????  Sigh.  I had one of those yesterday.  Everytime I see his name come up in my cue I cringe!!!!  He is horrible.  Horrible accent.  I did notice though after doing about 3 or 4 of his reports, my ears becames "trained" on him and I get better with him as time went by.  But still, he is one that just makes my momentum (sp) drop drastically!  Just venting!!!  Thanks for letting me share. ...

Please Somebody Tell This Dictator
Apr 04, 2012

that he does NOT have to say "next sentence" before every sentence.  I'm looking at 16+ minutes of this.....I'm just sayin! ...

Help!!!! Dictator Wants You To Cancel
Dec 03, 2009

What do you do if you are typing on a document for 780 seconds and the dictator at the very end tells you to cancel this and erase everything because she already dictated it?  In all my years I was lucky enough not to get this until now.  I was thinking about sending it in anyway because I just spent all this time on it!!!! ...

This ASR Dictator Is Killing Me!
Dec 06, 2009

This doctor says "ah" inbetween just about every other word.  So I'm spending all my time in the ASR taking out a bunch of "a's"!!! Wouldn't normally ah vent, but I've ah had her a lot ah today! ...

I Clearly Hear The Dictator Say
Jan 26, 2010

Coumadin 30 mg per day. Now, I want to make sure I'm not dreaming here, but that is completely incorrect, right? Maybe I'm having a brain lapse (been an MT for 20 years) but I want to make sure my thinking is correct that this dosage would probably be lethal? I'm going to leave a blank for the dosage, but I just wanted to double check with my MT friends.  I have listened to it many times, and she is positively saying "30 mg per day."   TIA!! ...

Help With Labs/ESL Dictator
Mar 01, 2010

This is what it sounds like. "His WBC 11.48, and his 12.4 and 37.0 PT/PTT were normal." It seems like "PT/PTT were normal." Should be a sentence on its own, but then I'm not sure what the 12.4 and 37.0 lab values would be for. Grr... Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

Dictator Speed
Mar 15, 2010

I am just curious as to what speed setting to most of you keep it on when doing ASR?  I try to keep mine between 8 and 9 unless it's an extremely slow dictator.  I would like to increase my line count, but I'm afraid if I  speed it up too much I might miss something. ...