A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Colpocleisis and suburethral sling utilizing MiniArc Precise - need word help

Posted: Jun 21, 2011

A tunnel was then sharply dissected to the s/l posterior ramic space bilaterally.  It was noted the full thickness of the mucosa was undermined.  Following digital palpation of posterior ramic space utilizing MiniArc Precise.....

ramus (pubic ramus)? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l "surlix" Suburethral Sling
May 18, 2011

s/l "surlix" suburethral sling ...

Help! Biowork Sling (bladder Sling) With Anterior Repair
Jan 19, 2011

anterior repair with ____sling. S/l Biowork, but I can not find this anywhere. Almost for sure starts with a "b" ...

Precise MT
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone heard of this company.....I hear they are hiring independent contractors.   Does anyone know what they are paying, platform, or anything else about them?  thanks in advance for any information.   ...

Utilizing My Own, My Very Own, Real Life Email Address
Jul 15, 2013

We are losing home phone services (me), cars (others I know), children's health coverage (yet others I know), facing homelessness (me and at least 2 others I know of) and the HR person in all her infinite wisdom sends out a report we "should" listen to on our own time because the company won't pay for these 'trainings' about make-up pay, so that we might at least pretty please, pretty please, master, may I at least take home minimum wage?  In Indiana, $7.25 whopping cent ...

Companies Utilizing EScription And Good To Work For With Okay Pay
Jun 12, 2014

Hey there MTs out there.  Are any of you with a good MT company (only want IC position) that use eScription VR and are being paid a decent wage as well as hiring.  Anything under 4 cpl is not good in my book.  Thanks so much for responding and giving me your time.   ...

S/L Solex Sling?
Oct 20, 2009

Sounds like Solex suburethral sling? ...

Brussels Sling
Nov 23, 2010

S/o brussel sling or bracelet sling ...

In A Pubovaginal Sling Procedure,
Mar 12, 2013

the doctor says, The vaginal mucosa was dissected off the urethra and bladder neck to the ________ bilaterally.    He muffled it, I cant find old samples, anyone have any ideas?  TIA.  ...

Heard Of Vapak After A Transurethral Sling And Taping
Jan 17, 2010

. ...

Right Hallux Valgus Correction Utilizing "prox-extenic" Osteotomy And Distal Soft Tissue P
May 07, 2011

nm ...