A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precise MT - me

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

Anyone heard of this company.....I hear they are hiring independent contractors.   Does anyone know what they are paying, platform, or anything else about them?  thanks in advance for any information.

Precyse - OlderMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Employee only, low pay for straight typing, hiring process is somewhat long and tedious.

Don't be fooled - Not falling for it

[ In Reply To ..]
Precise MT -- not Precyse is now Medi-Grafix. From waht I hear they aren't paying people.

Don't be fooled - Samantha

[ In Reply To ..]
Precise MT is not nor we they ever MediGrafix.

if it walks like a duck... - you owe me money

[ In Reply To ..]
Samantha - you are the wife of the owner, who was also owner of MediGrafix, of which has suddenly disappeared. Semantics. Precise is the same as medigrafix. How many of us do you owe money to? For anyone who is goign to work for this establishment - you will first be put on an unreasonable probationary period. The pay schedule is so far behind. You will be offered at 4 to 5 cents per line. your production checks will be late. Whether it is Precise or Medigrafix, the platform is the same, accounts are the same, late pay is the same, office staff are the same. Take a pass on this company. like i said. If it walks like a duck, it's a duck. quack.
if it walks like a duck - sAMANTHA
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not sure where you are getting your information. PreciseMT and MediGrafix are completely 2 different companies with 2 different payrolls and owners. If mediGrafix employees are not getting paid I know nothing about that. Precise is up to date on all payroll as I am the one who does the payroll. The platform is the same yes because many MTSO companies purchase our platform and utilize it, but Precise is it's own company and is not affiliated with MediGrafix. lso Dave was never an owner of MediGrafix. Please get your facts straight before you start to slander. Precise took over MediGrafix transcriptionist who agreed to transfer and some clients. AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT FACTUAL. I will be reporting this post as you are making false claims against PreciseMT.
you do that--report this post - if it walks like a duck
[ In Reply To ..]
sAMANTHA - Have you ever heard of that disease where one lies to themselves so much they actually start to believe it? Get checked out. I used to type for you. I know Dave was an owner. Wake up an smell what you are saying. PEW! I also am observant. I saw the day our platform AT MEDI-GRAFIX changed to PRECISE. We were TOLD it was going to. What planet are you on?

Please report this post. I'd love for someone to contact me about it.

Like I said - if it walks like a duck.

Similar Messages:

Colpocleisis And Suburethral Sling Utilizing MiniArc Precise
Jun 21, 2011

A tunnel was then sharply dissected to the s/l posterior ramic space bilaterally.  It was noted the full thickness of the mucosa was undermined.  Following digital palpation of posterior ramic space utilizing MiniArc Precise..... ...