A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cecal pillow polyp? - mt

Posted: Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a pillow polyp.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I'm finding pillow sign, but not a pillow polyp.  Just wanted to run it by and see whether anyone has ever heard of them.

pillow polyp - Pat46

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't heard of it but I found this on Google.

Fatty tumors can be indented with a biopsy forceps, resulting in a cushion or pillow sign. The small polyp is being removing with the biopsy forceps. ...

I think he is probably calling it a pillow polyp because it is positive for the pillow sign,

Similar Messages:

I NEED A PILLOW TO SCREAM........
Jun 24, 2015

I seem to be getting all mumblers and speed demons today!!!!!  Lord, PLEASE deliver me!!!!! ...

S/L: Serratic Polyp
Aug 31, 2011

Ever heard of a serratic polyp.  Serrated yes but not serratic polyp. ...

Nasal Polyp Removal
Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says: Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus.  The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator" Thanks in advance.  Tammie ...

Colonoscopy - Small Polyp That Was S/l Fil/der/ated ?? No Msg. Tx
Mar 01, 2013

x ...

Normal Small Polyp At Its Catheter Diverticulosis. Any Ideas?
Mar 23, 2011

I'm befuddled.  ...

"opual" Cecal Diverticulitis.
Mar 14, 2011

The base of the cecum, other than this area on the lateral side, looked unremarkable.  There was no evidence of "opual" cecal diverticulitis. Laparscopic appendectomy. ...

S/l "pillow Lamale" Hammertoe Surgery
Sep 23, 2012

NM ...

Please Stop Transcribing "STENT STYLE" POLYP, Whomever You Are
Mar 05, 2012

As an MT, it just aggravates me to no end to see the same mistakes transcribed over and over by transcription service MTs, or left unedited by VR MTs, and to have no way to inform that MT about the error.  Some MTSOs, you know, aren't responsive.  It isn't as if they provide a complaint hotline. Decided not to post this in the word help forum, since I am not asking for help with a word.  Kind of the opposite.  I wouldn't think this MT would be asking for help, ...